Biden Admin Considering Awarding $450,000 Per Person To Illegals Who Were Separated At Border Under Trump

Since you are never actually involved in any government activity I guess you will never post in such a thread again.
Or you could just not try to put the burden on another poster of, say, proving the family relations of border crossers. Sack up and make the clear assertion that there is no way any court or judge could know who the families are. Go ahead. Let's see if your assertion plays out, or if you just don't know what you are talking about.

To expound on that, may I suggest that you, in fact, don't have any idea what you are talking about? I mean, you are basically admitting that you don't understand how the court would discern family from nonfamily.

Could the fact that you don't understand be related to the idea that ... oh i don't know... you just don't understand? Like, don't know what the hell you are talking about?

This is astonishing.

Biden administration is considering awarding $450,000 per person to families separated at the border under Trump's zero-tolerance policy​

• Officials are considering the payments that could total close to $1 million for two people within the same family
  • The ACLU which represents the families, has identified about 5,500 children separated from parents at the border during the course of the Trump-era policy
  • Former President Trump's administration enacted the policy in April 2018 and withdrew it two months later after much controversy in June
  • The total potential payout could cost $1 billion or more
Meanwhile, Biden Admin is doing its best to fire American citizens who have paid the taxes which would fund such settlements. Walk right into America unvaccinated or infected, but you can't work at large companies or on federal contracts unless you get three Fauci shots, even if you already have natural immunity.

DailyMail:

Wall Street Journal:

Let's go Brandon!

I read something about that and figured it's BS, you mean it's not?

Let's Go Brandon!, always and forever.

"Polls say otherwise"

So you are a bot, now. Yessir, my little independent thinker.

Polls also say Kanye West is the most talented person ever to grace plane earth, haha
So now you don’t like the polls? I say otherwise. I am smarter and more educated than you. Biden is about as useful as a potted plant. His presidency is a joke. Let’s go Brandon.

Truth over Facts

Or you could just not try to put the burden on another poster of, say, proving the family relations of border crossers. Sack up and make the clear assertion that there is no way any court or judge could know who the families are. Go ahead. Let's see if your assertion plays out, or if you just don't know what you are talking about.

To expound on that, may I suggest that you, in fact, don't have any idea what you are talking about? I mean, you are basically admitting that you don't understand how the court would discern family from nonfamily.

Could the fact that you don't understand be related to the idea that ... oh i don't know... you just don't understand? Like, don't know what the hell you are talking about?
Yawn...

*yawn* is right. Another armchair quarterback who can't believe how stupid all the judges and lawyers are.
Thanks for stating that you will never post again concerning any governmental issue in which you are not personally involved.
You're so brain dead from your ideology that you put your foot in your skull.
By the way, I already pointed out why the courts don't have any valid data from the trespassers.

Muslims will use that money to buy weapons. They will drop them, or not use the money to that end, when I say this: A weapon is Satan's power, not God's power. God's power heals. Satan's power destroys. They that use that power, taking pressure in it, will serve Satan who made it through a person.
That could be really deep if you worked on it a bit. The Devil is certainly working overtime these days.

God bless,
Jim

Independents are unhappy with the potted plant. He ran as a moderate and has been anything but

That's their faults COMPLETELY. WTF did they think they were getting with all choices, including VP and SWIPING THE ELECTION. It all smells like a rat and independents who bought it aren't independent at all IMO, they were sold a pitch and took it.

Doesn't strike me as "independent". "Humans make mistakes", they made one, but what's to say that will change for improvement - nothing.

That could be really deep if you worked on it a bit. The Devil is certainly working overtime these days.

God bless,
Jim
All people need to do is resist that trembling fear giving being. That being will flee from them. Here are kids in a cage saying they are going to be given all of that money. Where are they going to put it anyway? A lottery is a cruel wicked satanic joke. People are not able to maintain what they bought. The person is suddenly in a higher tax bracket. The money they thought they had disappears in a blink of an eye. Christs ask and receive seek and find will not do that.

Forum List

Back