Biden Admin Considering Awarding $450,000 Per Person To Illegals Who Were Separated At Border Under Trump

Either you didn't read it or you're a worthless Progressive.
Still resisting. Still using the coping mechanisms. Still trying to distract. As expected.

This was caused by a nefarious Trump policy ended by Biden. And you are so smitten by cultism that you cannot admit it.

1659117d96b4dafa.jpeg

Satire...

But not really.

This to settle cases for damage done during Trump Administration... Read the WSJ article on it...

They bring them to court and get crucified...

Thanks for bringing this up, this is another mess Trump caused and left for Biden to clean up...

Now the Trumpster are trying to blame Biden for the Trump mess, typical..
Foreigner, what are you talking about?

And you are two cultists soothing each other. I mean, look how far gone you are. Blaming Biden for the negative effects of Trump policies or for laws he cannot control. Embarrassing.
When did I do that? I just said you cannot do simple math. 99.4%

Trumps policies were excellent. Biden is responsible for the border crisis, hyper inflation and embarrassment in Afghanistan. Polls reflect that most independents agree with me. Facts.

When did I do that? I just said you cannot do simple math. 99.4%

Trumps policies were excellent. Biden is responsible for the border crisis, hyper inflation and embarrassment in Afghanistan. Polls reflect that most independents agree with me. Facts.
Haha, so terified of the topic, can't even touch it. A grown man. The grip this orange pile of shit has on your brains is truly remarkable.

You didn’t refute my post. You lose. And you still cannot do simple math.
Yes, I lose the nightly "don't ignore azog's off-topic whining post" contest.

Trump's policy. Families that crossed the border while Trump was President. Judges awarding damages to them.

But that's Biden's fault. In Trump World.

Yes, I lose the nightly "ignore azogs off-topic whining" post contest.

Trump's policy. Families that crossed the border while Trump was President. Judges awarding damages to them.

But that's Biden's fault. In Trump World.
Trump put an end to it. People are crossing and literally saying it’s because Biden is in office. You lose again racist scum.

He did. He made Mexico take responsibility. And it was quiet til your potted plant took over. 56% of Independents believe they worse off now than last year. Oh oh. Idiot sycophant.
Neat!

So anyway... still trump's policy. Still families that crossed while trump was president. Still judges that neither Trump nor Biden control, who will award damages.

So how is it Biden's fault? And you argue FOR the policy anyway. Where are your arguments for the policy, now? Where are you, proudly owning it and saying "totally worth it, stop whining, snowflakes! It's just money!"

?

Forum List

Back