Biden Admin Considering Awarding $450,000 Per Person To Illegals Who Were Separated At Border Under Trump

Independents are unhappy with the potted plant. He ran as a moderate and has been anything but
Okay.

So, should we shoot the judges paying out damages on the Trump policy, or should we hang them? I guess that's the real question.

Or...even worse... CANCEL them?

You mean the thousands of immigrants who have come here illegally are seeing asylum?
You mean, you don't know how many? And yes, if I may say so, I imagine every single border crosser with a brain cell is applying for asylum. Do you think the border patrol is rounding up smugglers and drug dealers? The.criminals evade the border patrol. They don't cross a river in plain sight and go to them.

You mean, you don't know how many? And yes, if I may say so, I imagine every single border crosser with a brain cell is applying for asylum. Do you think the border patrol is rounding up smugglers and drug dealers? The.criminals evade the border patrol. They don't cross a river in plain sight and go to them.
Do you know “ how many” are applying for legal asylum? What about MS 13 and all the other illegal crime gangs? Most HAVE avoided border control
Under the Biden administration they haven’t because he has made it clear the border is NOT closed
Why should THEY get more then the families of our Military?
A family of four for example, gets 450,000 EACH? It’s not even per family. Thanks for proving you’re a moron

Do you know “ how many” are applying for legal asylum? What about MS 13 and all the other illegal crime gangs? Most HAVE avoided border control
Under the Biden administration they haven’t because he has made it clear the border is NOT closed

And let's not forget now that our border patrol is so occupied being baby sitters for all the kids that came here, they don't have time to patrol the border and Lord knows how many tens of thousands are just walking right over.

Dumbfuck, Trump says it no longer exists since he ended it more than 3 years ago...

... seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you??
You wrote first "The zero tolerance policy no longer exists so your imaginary incentive doesn't actually exist outside of your hollow head."

I like most people don't believe just what you write, hence the submission of a link. Now why is that so difficult the first time? In this day of the Internet it is so much more scholarly to provide links to comments which validate the comment!

You wrote first "The zero tolerance policy no longer exists so your imaginary incentive doesn't actually exist outside of your hollow head."

I like most people don't believe just what you write, hence the submission of a link. Now why is that so difficult the first time? In this day of the Internet it is so much more scholarly to provide links to comments which validate the comment!
Ask that of someone who gives a fuck about your whiny neurosis. But I'm happy for you that you like most people.

Fort Fun Indiana My parents came here legally. It is unfair to the 45mil who applied legally but don't have the advantage of being closer. Come here legally. If you come illegally, get lost. The humanitarian card is played out. We cannot have 3bn come to the US.

Fort Fun Indiana My parents came here legally. It is unfair to the 45mil who applied legally but don't have the advantage of being closer. Come here legally. If you come illegally, get lost. The humanitarian card is played out. We cannot have 3bn come to the US.
Oh no! Unfair!

I don't care. It should be easier to immigrate legally. If anything, your parents should have done it with less hassle. So not really unfair.

Oh no! Unfair!

I don't care. It should be easier to immigrate legally. If anything, your parents should have done it with less hassle. So not really unfair.
Why? It should be hard. My parents came here with nothing and didn’t expect or ask for any handouts. That’s how it should be. I get that you don’t care. You want this county overrun. Border security is important.

What about them? Doyou thinkMS 13 members are turning themselves in to border patrol? Your racist white wing fantasies are your fetish to deal with, not mine.
Never said MS13 and others were turning themselves in, you Moron. That’s the point. The Fentenyl that is now in this Country is overwhelming
What about them? Doyou thinkMS 13 members are turning themselves in to border patrol? Your racist white wing fantasies are your fetish to deal with, not mine.

When did I say THEY were turning themselves in? The drug Cartel with their opiates, Fentanyl , and other drugs are killing our Kids
Please tell us why some come over here Legally while others are not required to and why they are NOT required to get vaccinated
Please tell us why a family of four is eligible for 1,800,000 while a family of a slain military only gets 400,000
You are the Racist with your deplorable double standard

The Globalists are trying to get everyone to hate them by giving them special treatment. So that everyone will not care about whatever happens to them.

The Globalist maybe raping them and ripping out their organs but nobody will not care because they have fueled everyone hatred towards them.

But it does says in the Bible that the wicked worries only about themselves.

Proverbs 29:7
The righteous care about justice for the poor, but the wicked have no such concern.

Haggai 1:5
Now this is what the Lord Almighty says: “Give careful thought to your ways.

Of course it real

This has been widely reported even by the lib news
It's fallen right out of the news since last week; phony baloney, I'd say. Just trying to get people on the right agitated. Maybe to sway the Virginia elections, first.

It's fallen right out of the news since last week;
And that makes it a non event?

Like stalin erasing the faces of underlings that he sent to the gulags from historical photographs

The lib media studied at the feet of masters

New Topics

Forum List

Back