Biblical explanations on Racial Churches?

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
We have a very sensitive American experience about white and black segregation with Government permission. However, on a less sensationalist quest, I'm just looking for how the Reformed Churches, or even Orthodox Churches, come to their conclusions about Church membership when Nationality conflicts with Ethnicity. Most people only know Russian Orthodox. That's unfair since there were already an offshoot. In fact the Russian Patriarch doesn't visit ecumenically. I consider from the Old Testament that Abraham sought women from his Tribe to bring with him. I consider New Testament the Churches were plotted by National Location such as the Apostles in Macedon. That's not really the Question about Churches that can be preaching into the Nations. How do we examine Proper Church Administration in a Reformed sense from their missions to America rather than assimilation tactics sometimes preached by Calvin. I lost this source.

Hungarian Reformed Church in America - Wikipedia
Presbyterian Church in America - Wikipedia
Reformed Church in America - Wikipedia
Korean Presbyterian Church in America - Wikipedia
Orthodox Church in America Bulgarian Diocese - Wikipedia

Other names and distinctions exist. Of course Orthodox Armenia has business in Orthodox Bulgaria, visa versa or Orthodox Georgia. There's a lot of debate going on in the Reformed Christian proper Administration, that most Koreans attend PCUSA toward integration in this denomination being the objective rather than maintaining beliefs upon arrive with the Korean Presbyterian Church Abroad. Is a stupid idea. The Ministers from America were successfully creating the Church of Korea modeled in "the Call of Korea" after the Call of Macedon, the formation of National Church in Macedon.

So my topic was Explanations on the Racial Churches. Does it not confuse the deep racial meanings of all the African Methodist and African Baptist Belief divisions? These are purely administrative Region divisions in the Old World. African Methodist should evoke a Liberation Theology leadership to the creation of a religion more suited to the congregation. Again, always want to know more about this.

Many Americans administered this Church of Korea and it is not separated by any schism today since 1885 in this Daughter Church in America.

European borders move all the time and Reformed Churches are left in other countries and empires even today.that's not a difficult scenario. Are they ever in Other Reformed Countries? The Huguenot refugee crisis is huge in history. Huguenots persecuted in France found refuge in England and the United States and have in modern times mostly an extinct denomination.

The Presbyterian Church in Ireland, to the Presbyterian Church in America, has had its Scottish Christian identity influenced by American events.

"The Armenian church in Georgia has 15 centuries of ecclesiastical presence as it had existed as early as the 5th century AD. " Armenians in Georgia - Wikipedia

We made great expensive Korean Churches in a "Hanok" style in Korea but obviously it takes people to notice in English what they're doing, when they get Here, at much Less expense , and then, nobody seems to make the effort that is supportive to the autonomous Korean Presbyterian Church.

The idea is Firmly established that these Orthodox Nations have Ancient languages and the Religion is adapted to a language for understanding. These are ancient Nations. Reformed Religion in Addition to this point, resists Catholic Empire. Catholic Empire can tend to reduce minority groups. Consider the Basques, Occitans, others.

Last edited:
  • Banned

This Korean American on Sa-I-Gu made a political action to be black. This is probably why. They are heading over to African Christianity, Ethiopian Orthodox, African Methodist. How can people tell when hearts are cold? Like this Korean American didn't want his own stuff? Sociologists say many seek suicide.

Obviously when one white approaches in Secret evil is different to many whites in Open evil. Different broom swinging for each. If he wanted Tammy Benson to move his stuff and then tutor his wife for 200 dollars, and she doesn't think you got a good place, and the other employee gives you 200 dollars and a place, who gets the helicopter ride with Lee Myung-bak?

Hey do you wanna... its in my car... wanna... church is nice... wanna... love to get this house moved... wanna.. totally hands-off , less you , like get mowing, wanna...

The years creep slowly by Lorena. The snow is on the ground again. The frost is where the flowers had been. Bu the general attitude of why you make groups is as warm as summer now today. the sun can never dip so low, as to ruin extra credit points. The reason parents like degrees is as mysterious as thai food. 100 months Lorena since last I worked on homework , Duty dooty duty dooty. Kept from well 'we may forget' were words within my memory yet. Twas not the woman's heart that spoke. Your heart is probably cold calculating and Evil, however, that heart was always true to Big Businesses.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back