Biased Media Biased Readers and Consumers?

teaser: "Similarly, those identifying with the Democratic Party who read media perceived as right-leaning like Fox News rated it higher when they did not know the source."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/26/upshot/biased-news-media-or-biased-readers-an-experiment-on-trust.html

Dear JBvM

By far, the worst Media bias is what is left out, where people don't have access to knowledge and sources of help.

Examples: I didn't know about the Nurturing Network that offers assistance to college and career women
otherwise pressured to have abortion from social and financial pressures. How many abortions can be
prevented, or cases of boyfriends killing their girlfriends after pressuring them to have abortions?

Also, many liberals and nonchristians have no idea that Christian Spiritual Healing is real and effective.
It has been used to cure causes of Schizophrenia, drug and sexual addictions and abuse.
People have been saved who otherwise would have died of cancer, suicide, or other deadly diseases either physical or mental or both.
Because people don't have this knowledge, and think it's unproven or fraud,
people with dangerous conditions don't get help until it's too late.

A broader example is our prisons filled with people who don't know their rights or the law
until they get arrested and are given legal counsel by the state. By then it's too late, they already have garbage on their records.

All because we fail to teach people the laws in advance to empower themselves.

The worst injustice is politicians capitalizing on the ignorance of the laws,
and teaching people to depend on party and govt to defend their interests.
Instead of teaching people to read the laws and enforce these for ourselves!

That's true empowerment, and the people who discover it no longer depend on party to represent that for them.
That's the worse CENSORSHIP I see: failing and deliberately or willfully promoting ignorance of the laws,
especially Constitutional laws, so that people remain enslaved politically and financially.

Total injustice. It's like when Luther liberated Christianity by teaching people to govern themselves
by their own knowledge and commitment to the laws; instead of relying on Priests to be the middle man.
Well today Govt is used as the God that masses depend on, and they are taught to go through their parties
and govt officials, especially lawyers and judges in court who make decisions that are mandatory to follow.

We can eliminate dependence on this Middle Man if people learn the laws and are empowered
to govern their own communities and programs instead of always relying on govt to act as that third party.

Cut out the third party if that's not representing you but costing you more money for services you aren't getting.

This is where information is being censored.
People require equal knowledge of the laws to be equal in protecting, defending and representing their interests.
This isn't happened as long as parties take advantage and usurp power away from the people,
then abuse govt and public resources to the benefit of private party interests.

As long as both parties just slam and blame the other,
nobody is teaching the solutions to this. The Greens and Libertarians
have been complaining, and so have the Constitutionalist and Veteran Party.
But we don't hear these complaints or solutions, because our Media are too
jammed with slams back and forth from parties vying for votes and donations.

That's the worst censorship and I hope we put an end to it, and get wise
and equally informed! See also www.ethics-commission.net for a list of
the Bill of Rights and Code of Ethics for Govt Service I would teach all citizens
to start checking our own govt against corruption and collecting reimbursement for debts and damages
from govt and corporate abuses at taxpayer expense.

QUESTION
I have a question that begs to be answered - ford says in her letter ‘Both loudly stumbled down the stairwell, at which point other persons at the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of the house and went home.”
This would mean that after just being “sexually assaulted” she left her other female friend at the house without warning her about what had supposedly just happened to her. She would’ve just left her to fend for herself. Is this plausible? What would this say about ford & her care about another female - her intimate friend, Leland Ingham?
SECOND QUESTION
If ford was so scared that she left the house without warning leland about what allegedly just had happened to her- then when they (ford & leland) next met or talked on the phone - which could’ve even been the next day - why was leland not at least then told about this purported foiled savaging of her? For ford not to have talked to leland about such a fearful experience surpasses any level of credibility.
I find it impossible to believe that ford would’ve left leland to be the next (as she was the only other female there) to be brutalized.

Forum List

Back