biafra needs a voice, can you lend yours and save lives?

biafran

Rookie
Sep 15, 2017
i am new here and i hope i am welcome. also, i hope am in the right section please

...if you searched for biafra on google, you will get millions of results but the simple truth and matter is this
Biafra is a Christian minority state in a country, Nigeria undergoing modern jihad and Islamisation and Biafra is struggling to be free
within the past few days alone, under the disguise of military exercise, Nigerian government has slaughtered possibly thousands of unarmed Biafrans doing everything to provoke our christian brothers to take up arms.

just a few hours ago, IPOB was declared a VIOLENT AND TERRORIST organisation.
IPOB means Indigineous people of Biafra, the very same christians fighting for freedom through peaceful matching all around the worl and other things well supported by the law.

Haven declared IPOB as violent organisation, noone knows how many lives will be lost in coming days.
i type from Biafraland and we are BEGGING THE WORLD TO COME SAVE US FROM ISLAMIST EXTERMINATORS.

the people of Biafra will be no more if the world does not act because in a country of 186 million people, only about 20 million are part of the Biafra i speak of. plus Nigeria has the strength of the army. Biafrans have nothing but hope in freedom and Biafra.

if you can lend a shoulder to cry on, it's something.
if you can lend a voice, we will appreciate.
we ask not for money but for the right to live and be free from Nigeria.

God bless you as you do your part to save Biafra.

i chose not to share any pictures as i know not whether or not it will be Ok to do so here.
however, we have a forum created for biafrans and proof of what's going on in Biafra can be found there. if you wish to see, please go here: BIAFRA

note: Nigeria is about the most corrupt country in the world. please do not go to the media especially the big ones. YOU WILL BE LIED TO. THERE IS NO TRUTH IN NIGERIA MEDIA! PLEASE, IF YOU WISH TO KNOW THE TRUTH, ASK A BIAFRAN OR BETTER STILL, WATCH REAL LIVE VIDEO CLIPS AND PICTURES FROM BIAFRA

Thanks and we are expecting whatever help may come from anywhere

i chose not to share any pictures as i know not whether or not it will be Ok to do so here.
however, we have a forum created for biafrans and proof of what's going on in Biafra can be found there. if you wish to see, please go here: BIAFRA

note: Nigeria is about the most corrupt country in the world. please do not go to the media especially the big ones. YOU WILL BE LIED TO. THERE IS NO TRUTH IN NIGERIA MEDIA! PLEASE, IF YOU WISH TO KNOW THE TRUTH, ASK A BIAFRAN OR BETTER STILL, WATCH REAL LIVE VIDEO CLIPS AND PICTURES FROM BIAFRA

You might want to post in the Africa Forum.

Africa | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Sounds like they have support from nations and even the Vatican that has already been involved in Nigeria and other areas of Africa. After reading a little bit at the links it sounds like a real mess. Arabs and Iranians both are using a lot of Africans for their war and religion games.

This one was interesting, a bit confusing but interesting.
Araba! Why Every Biafran "must" Be Ready Pay For Freedom

i will be happy if you can help me to move the topic so i won't have to recreate it again.
thanks

Interesting article:

The man fighting for independence of the West African nation of Biafra... from a flat in Peckham

....Angered by the massacre of tens of thousands of Igbos in the Muslim-dominated north, Biafra formed its own army, produced its own currency, and declared independence. The Igbos, who often describe themselves as the ‘Jews of Africa’, wanted their own Israel. They got something closer to holocaust....

....Until recently, Kanu was politely ignored by the outside world. To many Igbos, he was at best an expat dreamer, at worst a rabble- rousing shock jock. Then, after years in which nobody took him seriously, the Nigerian government did just that. During a visit to Nigeria 15 months ago, he was arrested by its feared Department of State Security at a hotel in Lagos.

Ever since, he has languished behind the peeling walls of Kuje Prison, where he is now awaiting trial for ‘treasonable felony’, punishable with life imprisonment. One plank of the case against Kanu, 47, is a recorded speech to the 2015 World Igbo Congress in Los Angeles, in which he effectively gave a call to arms.

‘We need guns and we need bullets,’ he declared. ‘We now know that the best way to defend yourself is to be armed, because [Islamist terror group] Boko Haram is everywhere.’ Kanu’s lawyers say that it was just overexcited rhetoric, and that no shiploads of weapons ever crossed the Atlantic. But justified or not, his arrest has turned him from a loudmouth expat into a political prisoner.

In his supporters’ eyes, he is now Peckham’s own Nelson Mandela. Since his arrest, there have been pro-Biafran demonstrations in nearly every country with an Igbo presence, and bigger ones in the Igbo homelands of south-east Nigeria. In the city of Onitsha – the scene of heavy fighting during the war – crowds of 20,000 turned out, holding placards of the saviour from south London alongside the Biafran flag, a red, black and green tricolour emblazoned with a rising yellow sun. ....

The man fighting for independence of the West African nation of Biafra... from a flat in Peckham

Sounds like they have support from nations and even the Vatican that has already been involved in Nigeria and other areas of Africa. After reading a little bit at the links it sounds like a real mess. Arabs and Iranians both are using a lot of Africans for their war and religion games.

yes you are right.
as i said in myfirst message. Nigeria by no means is an Islamic nation.
Islamisation is going on and Nigeria has help from many muslim countries.
recently, the currency Muslim president is beginning to register Nigeria with different muslim unions.(of course, corrupt Nigeria media will not give details) and this is one of the major reasons we want to exit before it becomes too late.

sadly, Biafra daily killings is not heard and even the soldiers will cast aside videos showing their own very actions.
please see a good example below if it is permitted here:

Interesting article:

....Angered by the massacre of tens of thousands of Igbos in the Muslim-dominated north, Biafra formed its own army, produced its own currency, and declared independence. The Igbos, who often describe themselves as the ‘Jews of Africa’, wanted their own Israel. They got something closer to holocaust....

....Until recently, Kanu was politely ignored by the outside world. To many Igbos, he was at best an expat dreamer, at worst a rabble- rousing shock jock. Then, after years in which nobody took him seriously, the Nigerian government did just that. During a visit to Nigeria 15 months ago, he was arrested by its feared Department of State Security at a hotel in Lagos.

Ever since, he has languished behind the peeling walls of Kuje Prison, where he is now awaiting trial for ‘treasonable felony’, punishable with life imprisonment. One plank of the case against Kanu, 47, is a recorded speech to the 2015 World Igbo Congress in Los Angeles, in which he effectively gave a call to arms.

‘We need guns and we need bullets,’ he declared. ‘We now know that the best way to defend yourself is to be armed, because [Islamist terror group] Boko Haram is everywhere.’ Kanu’s lawyers say that it was just overexcited rhetoric, and that no shiploads of weapons ever crossed the Atlantic. But justified or not, his arrest has turned him from a loudmouth expat into a political prisoner.

In his supporters’ eyes, he is now Peckham’s own Nelson Mandela. Since his arrest, there have been pro-Biafran demonstrations in nearly every country with an Igbo presence, and bigger ones in the Igbo homelands of south-east Nigeria. In the city of Onitsha – the scene of heavy fighting during the war – crowds of 20,000 turned out, holding placards of the saviour from south London alongside the Biafran flag, a red, black and green tricolour emblazoned with a rising yellow sun. ....

violence always begets more violence...

i will be happy if you can help me to move the topic so i won't have to recreate it again.
thanks
Kat , theDoctorisIn , can this thread be moved to the Africa Forum?

thanks
westwall Coyote flacaltenn
Maybe a mod will help you.

this was 1966, his name was Ojukwu.
he fought to free us from the muslims but we lost over a million Biafrans.
today, they still kill us almost EVERYDAY like sports and we still want to be free from muslims but it is not yet possible. we NEED INTERNATIONAL HELP

thanks
westwall Coyote flacaltenn
Maybe a mod will help you.
i will appreciate.

thanks
Kat , theDoctorisIn , can this thread be moved to the Africa Forum?

Done.

yes you are right.
recently, the currency Muslim president is beginning to register Nigeria with different muslim unions.(of course, corrupt Nigeria media will not give details) and this is one of the major reasons we want to exit before it becomes too late.

sadly, Biafra daily killings is not heard and even the soldiers will cast aside videos showing their own very actions.

The only way that Nigeria will remain a Christian nation is if you all work together to keep it one.

Yes, those are Kanu's statements i believe.
Biafra does not deny the fact that WAR is at our doorsteps. i mean, as i write, as you can see in real clips, people are being killed by the army.

today, there is a vote among Biafrans whether or not we should continuewith peaceful unarmed, undefended protest.
i hope it comes out negative but when thousands are killed in days and body stolen away by Nigerian Muslim army, we need a little protection to last long enough to get help.

Kanu's home was under attack all through this week by the army killing unarmed citizen (with solid video proof on youtube) in an attempt to kill Kanu.
how can we survive when we have nothing to defend ourselves with

yes you are right.

The only way that Nigeria will remain a Christian nation is if you all work together to keep it one.

you mean work together as Biafrans among ourselves or work together with the Government?

You can spend the money on new housing for poor people and the homeless, or you can spend it on a football stadium or a golf course. -Jello Biafra

this was 1966, his name was Ojukwu.
he fought to free us from the muslims but we lost over a million Biafrans.
today, they still kill us almost EVERYDAY like sports and we still want to be free from muslims but it is not yet possible. we NEED INTERNATIONAL HELP
It seems that PM Harold Wilson (Labour) and his gvmnt in the UK backed and ?armed Nigeria during this time when between 1-3M Igbo died :(

Forum List

Back