Betsy DeVos Has Cut 600 Staff Positions in Dept of Education

No surprise.........she's a charter school zealot who wants to destroy the public schools.
You need people from DC to run your local school?

Are you really that stupid?
Gratuitous insults meant to divert attention away from DeVos' agenda to expand the reach of charter schools is noted. The primary functions of the Dept. of Ed are to establish policy for, administer and coordinate most federal assistance to education, collect data on US schools, and to enforce federal educational laws regarding privacy and civil rights. Ignorance gets you nowhere with me.
Which schools perform better at actually educating kids, charter or public schools?

SCHOOL CHOICE!!! Now!
My body, my choice!*

*except when it comes to deciding where to educate your child

Just like abortion, you have a choice. You just have to pay for it yourself!
In other words, no choice about paying for it.

That's why anyone who works for the public schools can't be considered a Republican. You work for a government brainwashing factory.

That is just stupid, even for you. My sister has been a pubic school teacher for 30 years, she is far more conservative than you ever dreamed of being. There is nothing about teaching kids to read and do math that keeps one from being a Repub nor a conservative.

People like you are so fucking brainwashed that everyone that does not do just what you say is the enemy.

How do you live like this?
You claim you're a libertarian, and we all know that's a load of horseshit.

I've never met a libertarian who defends the public school system.

SCHOOL CHOICE!!! Now!
My body, my choice!*

That's why anyone who works for the public schools can't be considered a Republican. You work for a government brainwashing factory.

That is just stupid, even for you. My sister has been a pubic school teacher for 30 years, she is far more conservative than you ever dreamed of being. There is nothing about teaching kids to read and do math that keeps one from being a Repub nor a conservative.

People like you are so fucking brainwashed that everyone that does not do just what you say is the enemy.

Way to change the subject dumb ass.

What a joke you are

My body, my choice!*

What a joke you are
I didn't change the subject. I pointed out why no one can believe what you posted.

No surprise.........she's a charter school zealot who wants to destroy the public schools.

Gratuitous insults meant to divert attention away from DeVos' agenda to expand the reach of charter schools is noted. The primary functions of the Dept. of Ed are to establish policy for, administer and coordinate most federal assistance to education, collect data on US schools, and to enforce federal educational laws regarding privacy and civil rights. Ignorance gets you nowhere with me.
Which schools perform better at actually educating kids, charter or public schools?

Charter schools of course because they can pick and choose who they let in.
Same with private schools.

SCHOOL CHOICE!!! Now!
My body, my choice!*

Teachers can only teach what they are ordered to teach and how they are ordered to teach it. I know a number of conservative teachers also, but all they can do is try to survive. The Left control education and have destroyed it. Look at what they are producing as an outcome.

What a joke you are
I didn't change the subject. I pointed out why no one can believe what you posted.

That does not change that you are so fucking stupid you think that teaching 3 and 4th graders some how keeps someone from being a Repub....

So you are against kids actually getting a good education.

Got it

So you are against kids actually getting a good education.

Got it

Not in the least. You asked a question and I gave the answer. I did not suggest anything like the bullshit you just pulled out of your ass

See post 38 and 49 for my view of the Dept of Ed.

The teacher has to follow the Modus. I've veered off the Modus more times than I have fingers and toes. Modus Curriculum.

Last edited:
Teachers can only teach what they are ordered to teach and how they are ordered to teach it.

Horseshit.
Public teachers cannot freelance their classrooms.

I guess that might depend on the school district.
I can’t imagine any district letting a teacher talk about WW2 history all year.

Would depend on the class.

If the class was US History 1900 to present then they should not.

Nope. Private schools perform better because they have to. Unlike government schools, If they don't produce a product that people want, then they go under.

A genuine libertarian wouldn't be arguing that there's nothing inherently wrong with a government monopoly.

What a joke you are

That does not change that you are so fucking stupid you think that teaching 3 and 4th graders some how keeps someone from being a Repub....
Getting a check from the government has a strong influence on them being liberal. The overwhelming majority of government employees are Democrats.

Forum List

Back