Beto O'Rourke

Well Ted Cruz is a proven liar and we don’t even know if he’s a legal citizen of the country. What has he ever done for Texas, other than use them as a springboard for political ambitions? I hope, for the sake of Texas, he gets his ass sent to the curb.
He makes the hair rise up on the back of my neck. Mark my words, there's something not right there....

Oddly enough,I feel the same way any time I see a commie progressive spewing commie bullshit on my youtube feeds.

Wants to give illegals free healthcare. This is a non-starter for me. We have a major deficit and ~$22Trn in debt. We need to balance the budget and start paying down the debt. Entitlements account for 66% of mandatory spend. Beto wants to increase that. The issue with illegal immigration is not necessarily the crime but the $$ that has to be spent on education and healthcare. Until we can get this under control, turning a blind eye to illegal immigration and giving them free healthcare is not the answer.

Vote for Ted Cruz
Did you put this in Political Satire on purpose?

Could have been moved there or to Conspiracy Theories - Tossup :)

Wants to give illegals free healthcare. This is a non-starter for me. We have a major deficit and ~$22Trn in debt. We need to balance the budget and start paying down the debt. Entitlements account for 66% of mandatory spend. Beto wants to increase that. The issue with illegal immigration is not necessarily the crime but the $$ that has to be spent on education and healthcare. Until we can get this under control, turning a blind eye to illegal immigration and giving them free healthcare is not the answer.

Vote for Ted Cruz
Did you put this in Political Satire on purpose?

Could have been moved there or to Conspiracy Theories - Tossup :)

Rat face asshole what part of my op was not factual? You fat loser.

I don’t care if it’s Ted Cruz it just cannot be Beto.

Still waiting on that awesome link that Beto actually said he was for giving welfare to illegal immigrants.
Otherwise - You're the "rat-faced loser" :)

Dumb shit. Google it. It is with his interview with Tucker Carlson on Fox. Google is your friend
You uneducated buffoon.

He was polite but he is pro free healthcare to illegals. It is right there live and in living color.

Funny how after I posted the link because the idiot leftists cannot use Google, they all shut their dumb mouths.

No one asked you to apologize. Like I said, your clear and cogent, realistic arguments that entirely sum up the left's positions should take you far in beating back that blue wave in November.
:laugh:

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-made-on-19354109.png

Beta is telling us all of the great things that he is going to do for people who are not citizens.
But, he is also going to do something for Americans......he is going to hand them the bill for it all.
Why do the Democrat Bigots loath our country so much?

He was polite but he is pro free healthcare to illegals. It is right there live and in living color.
You would rather see them die?

I d rather keep them out. Don’t change the debate. You all questioned my op and now you are changing your tune. Coward

I’d like to win the lottery

They are here.....they get injured and get sick

We are discussing ones that are not here yet. Don’t change the argument and the ones that are here need to be sent back. Cure and deport.

Still waiting on that awesome link that Beto actually said he was for giving welfare to illegal immigrants.

Dumb shit. Google it. It is with his interview with Tucker Carlson on Fox. Google is your friend
You uneducated buffoon.

You fucking IDIOT - The conversation was about DACA. You know, the guys who REGISTERED and had a background check run prior to acceptance does not equate to your idiotic and linkless subject line.

Tucker Carlson is a fucking IDIOT as well!

That's probably WHY you win todays Big Lie De Jour Award AND why it ended up in Satire :)

Beta is telling us all of the great things that he is going to do for people who are not citizens.
But, he is also going to do something for Americans......he is going to hand them the bill for it all.
Why do the Democrat Bigots loath our country so much?
Where did he say he was not going to do things for Americans?

He is a Democrat after all

You uneducated buffoon.

You fucking IDIOT - The conversation was about DACA. You know, the guys who REGISTERED and had a background check run prior to acceptance does not equate to your idiotic and linkless subject line.

Tucker Carlson is a fucking IDIOT as well!

That's probably WHY you win todays Big Lie De Jour Award AND why it ended up in Satire :)

LMAO. Nope. You re so dumb.

Forum List

Back