Beto O’Rourke Apologizes For Writing Fictional Fantasies About Plowing Over Children With A Car

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Beto O’Rourke’s recently unearthed membership in the hacking group “Cult of the Dead Cow” may not have included the “edgiest sorts of hacking activity,” but it did, apparently, include writing murder fantasies and exceptionally bad poetry.

Writing under the now-exposed pseudonym “Psychedelic Warlord,” a teen-aged O’Rourke appears to be the author of a poem titled “The Song of the Cow,” published in 1988 by “cDc (Cult of the Dead Cow) communications.”

“I need a butt-shine,” the poem begins … and it really all just goes downhill from there:

Link:

‘Wax My Ass, Scrub My Balls’ — This Beto O’Rourke Poem From 1988 Is Beyond Belief

Any apology for that? Or does he mean this one. LOL!

Beto O’Rourke apologized Friday night for writings the former Texas representative made as a teenager describing fantasies about running over children with a vehicle.

“I’m mortified to read it now, incredibly embarrassed, but I have to take ownership of my words,” the Democratic presidential candidate said during a taping of the “Political Party Live” podcast in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. “Whatever my intention was as a teenager doesn’t matter, I have to look long and hard at my actions, at the language I have used, and I have to constantly try to do better.”

His comments come after a report Friday revealed O’Rourke wrote prose when he was a teenager describing a scenario in which he would accelerate a car into a group of children while hearing them scream. The report also showed he was a secret member of a hacking group called the “Cult of the Dead Cow,” which focused on showing people how to hack Microsoft computers.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

What kind of sick mind writes about killing children?...DeathRATS, of course!!!

"Psychedelic Warlord"! :auiqs.jpg:

5168201f6f5f2afc33a42a608ab4ca63.gif

“I’m mortified to read it now, incredibly embarrassed, but I have to take ownership of my words,” the Democratic presidential candidate said during a taping of the “Political Party Live” podcast in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. “Whatever my intention was as a teenager doesn’t matter, I have to look long and hard at my actions, at the language I have used, and I have to constantly try to do better.”

What horseshit. I remember everything I ever creatively wrote. Still have most of it in the files back to age 12.

The only way he wouldn't remember imploring a cow to wax his ass would be if he was high all the time. Judging by his current behavior, that would not surprise me.

Beto O’Rourke’s recently unearthed membership in the hacking group “Cult of the Dead Cow” may not have included the “edgiest sorts of hacking activity,” but it did, apparently, include writing murder fantasies and exceptionally bad poetry.

Writing under the now-exposed pseudonym “Psychedelic Warlord,” a teen-aged O’Rourke appears to be the author of a poem titled “The Song of the Cow,” published in 1988 by “cDc (Cult of the Dead Cow) communications.”

“I need a butt-shine,” the poem begins … and it really all just goes downhill from there:

Link:

‘Wax My Ass, Scrub My Balls’ — This Beto O’Rourke Poem From 1988 Is Beyond Belief

Beto O’Rourke apologized Friday night for writings the former Texas representative made as a teenager describing fantasies about running over children with a vehicle.

His comments come after a report Friday revealed O’Rourke wrote prose when he was a teenager describing a scenario in which he would accelerate a car into a group of children while hearing them scream. The report also showed he was a secret member of a hacking group called the “Cult of the Dead Cow,” which focused on showing people how to hack Microsoft computers.

I have to be really honest and say he was a teenager and teenagers write a lot of stupid nonsense.

I am not saying he was all there in the head when he wrote it but hell I was a teenager once and having sex with my girlfriend in classroom doorway in Kentucky, so hey I can say we do stupid stuff..

You think I am joking but I am not...

Check in with Brett Kavanaugh about writing stupid stuff at 16. Kevin Hart has something to say about apologies for decades old comments. They don't work. Beto wants to kill children just as much as Donald Trump wants to grab pussy.

Link:

Doesn't Beta know that the Jihadocrats have been using trucks to murder people?
He should rethink his ideas.

This terrorist used a truck murder 6 New Yorkers

Muslimterrorstusetruckstokill.jpg

Link:

I have to be really honest and say he was a teenager and teenagers write a lot of stupid nonsense.

I am not saying he was all there in the head when he wrote it but hell I was a teenager once and having sex with my girlfriend in classroom doorway in Kentucky, so hey I can say we do stupid stuff..

You think I am joking but I am not...

"Child is father to the man."

Forum List

Back