Report: Beto Fantasizes About Murdering Children

As a conservative, Beto is the one canidate who scares the hell out of me. He connects with a large demographic. He took a former comservative Presidential politician to the wall in a very red state. I think he can invigorate a lot of liberal minded people. I hope they dig up some real dirt other than a cartoon drawn by an adolescent.

Never underestimate or dismiss your enemy.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

The present occupant of the Oval Office was 62 years old when he hatched a scheme to defraud consumers, creating Trump University. They filed a class action suit for $35,000,000 and won a settlement from him.

Then a audio was released where he bragged about grabbing women's pussies.

And conservative-minded people still voted for him.

I think this far outweighs cartoon fantasies from a then 18-year-old high school kid.

What are the chances that O'Rourke will release his tax returns?

Pretty damn good.

Now GFY, you're welcome.

I read part of it. That was sick! I hope that gets played everywhere! No one sane thinks like that.

does that go for the people that go and see the "Saw" movies or all the other movies of that genre?
I don't think the those movie goers would vote for the ogre in the SAW movies in as POTUS.

true, but there are a shit ton of people that like to watch those kinds of sick movies. are they any different than what Beto wrote?

When Trump was 18-years-old his daddy secured not one but four fake medical deferments to keep him out of the draft.

Trump said in one interview that going to Viet Nam was for suckers.

And still conservatives voted for him.

By this time next year, The Trump Channel/Fox News will have you goons believing O'Rourke is :

1) a member of the Muslim Brotherhood

2) harbors illegal aliens and channels them through some underground train into the California lettuce farms to pee on the produce and

3) sniffs little girl's bicycle seats at his the local elementary school.

You're just that fucking stupid.

By this time next year, The Trump Channel/Fox News will have you goons believing O'Rourke is :

1) a member of the Muslim Brotherhood

2) harbors illegal aliens and channels them through some underground train into the California lettuce farms to pee on the produce and

3) sniffs little girl's bicycle seats at his the local elementary school.

You're just that fucking stupid.
Any valid media would surmise he is just plain creepy.

15?

Did you read your link?

He wrote this:
part of his goal seeking "the termination of everything that was free and loving."

That sounds exactly like a Trump supporter. I guess Beto grew up.

Yes. Unlike the typical dimocrap, I am actually literate.

And the tender age of 15 is what bothers me the most. If he had been 30 and writing for The Onion or trying his hand at being the next Stephen King it wouldn't bother me in the least.

But 15? What kind of warped mind even thinks to write something like that at 15?

Since you haven't a clue, I'll tell you --

A psychopath.

But most dimocraps are psychopaths anyway. to one degree or another And no, that was not a dig. It is fact.

I guess now we all have to forgive him, right?

He apologized.

Beto O’Rourke apologizes for joke about wife, teenage murder fiction

I mean, all dimocrap scum have to do is apologize and that makes everything okie-dokie, doncha know.

Raped a girl? Apology accepted. Black faced racist? Apology accepted.

Conservatives? Guilty until proven innocent and NO apology will be accepted.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.

ALL of them.

And this one is particularly sick. There's something wrong with this guy. I'm serious. It will come out sooner or later.

Meanwhile, dimocrap FILTH will back him to the hilt

I read part of it. That was sick! I hope that gets played everywhere! No one sane thinks like that.

does that go for the people that go and see the "Saw" movies or all the other movies of that genre?
I don't think the those movie goers would vote for the ogre in the SAW movies in as POTUS.

true, but there are a shit ton of people that like to watch those kinds of sick movies. are they any different than what Beto wrote?
Nope, they're not any different. They're sick trash just like he is.

I guess now we all have to forgive him, right?

He apologized.

Beto O’Rourke apologizes for joke about wife, teenage murder fiction

I mean, all dimocrap scum have to do is apologize and that makes everything okie-dokie, doncha know.

Raped a girl? Apology accepted. Black faced racist? Apology accepted.

Conservatives? Guilty until proven innocent and NO apology will be accepted.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.

ALL of them.

And this one is particularly sick. There's something wrong with this guy. I'm serious. It will come out sooner or later.

Meanwhile, dimocrap FILTH will back him to the hilt

Damn, your rants make Maxine Waters look like Voltaire.

Sad that the media has to dredge up video games that someone played as a teenager 28 years ago as the basis of some kind of newsworthy story.
Sadder that bent, mush-brained, fucked up Trumpanzees buy into it.

image006-1.jpg

Forum List

Back