Report: Beto Fantasizes About Murdering Children

Nobody's interested in the probable dimocrap POTUS nominee writing fantasy pieces about his alter ego running over and killing children?

Too busy watching your neighbor do your Old Lady?

Afraid the Mods will be upset with you for associating with this thread?

Thought so.

Is any body else as surprised as I am about this??

Also, according to reports, he was part of a hacking group.

And that he wrote stories under the name Psychedelic Warlord.

Great name, huh?

More here:

Young Beto O'Rourke wrote 'murder fantasy' about running over children, was part of famed hacking group: report

For chrissake, the Trump Channel. Fake news.

Read three lines down, clown:
""there is no indication that O’Rourke ever engaged in the edgiest sorts of hacking activity, such as breaking into computers."

And further down:
"It's unclear whether the piece reflected a real interview, or was fictional."

Stupid sock puppet.

Great name, huh?

More here:

Young Beto O'Rourke wrote 'murder fantasy' about running over children, was part of famed hacking group: report
Ah, yes, more selective outrage from Fox News and this sub. It’s incredible to me how you people immediately buy into this story yet any negative coverage of Trump is “fake news”.

This narrative is basically saying that anyone who writes dark, violent FICTION must be psychopath at heart because, of course - it’s about a liberal. I mean shit if this was Mitch McConnell and was on HuffPost instead, Fox would straight up defend such creative license of just being a teenager. No harm done of course! Boys will be boys....that Beto though.....he’s a psychopath!

Great name, huh?

More here:

Ah, yes, more selective outrage from Fox News and this sub. It’s incredible to me how you people immediately buy into this story yet any negative coverage of Trump is “fake news”.

This narrative is basically saying that anyone who writes dark, violent FICTION must be psychopath at heart because, of course - it’s about a liberal. I mean shit if this was Mitch McConnell and was on HuffPost instead, Fox would straight up defend such creative license of just being a teenager. No harm done of course! Boys will be boys....that Beto though.....he’s a psychopath!

"""Ah, yes, more selective outrage from Fox News and this sub. It’s incredible to me how you people immediately buy into this story yet any negative coverage of Trump is “fake news”.

AMEN.

Notice Bill Shine was fired by Trump recently. Even ex-Fox employees can't make Trump look pretty.
So Fox goes all in for outrage and fear.
And look at these chicken-cluckers right here on this site.

When Beto O’Rourke was young, he once wrote a "murder fantasy" short story about running over two children with a car, according to a new report that also revealed the now-presidential candidate was a member of a famous hack.
Whst kind od Sicko is this guy?

When Beto O’Rourke was young, he once wrote a "murder fantasy" short story about running over two children with a car, according to a new report that also revealed the now-presidential candidate was a member of a famous hack.

He's a sure sign of Democrat desparation, he had at least 40 times the political contributions and political operatives with total Fake News sycophancy and still lost to Ted Cruz.. :lol:

Ted Cruz is one of the most unlikeable unpopular politicians in America right now but he still beat Beto O'Rourke!

A sicko?

What are you - stuck in 1968?

Beto O'Rourke pissed off the wrong people so now they're out to destroy him.

Can you imagine a grown man being destroyed because of some shit he wrote when he was a kid?

I wrote some crazy cartoons when I was a kid, people shooting each other and blowing shit up, and some sexy stuff too when I figured out what sex looked like. All my cartoons went immediately into the waste basket because I knew even then that some day someone might try to use this shit against me.

Forum List

Back