Best US Presidents in the last 40 years: Pew research

trump? trump? You there, Donnie?

third on the list..

but, this makes the blog bullshit, IMO.

"As for our most recent former president, I can only assume that Trump will soon issue a press release accusing the Pew Research Center of rigging the results of this survey."

third on the list..

but, this makes the blog bullshit, IMO.

"As for our most recent former president, I can only assume that Trump will soon issue a press release accusing the Pew Research Center of rigging the results of this survey."
Surprised me to see him at number 3, also. He never rated that high while in office and my opinion of him certainly has not risen since the tried to overthrow the election results.

Well done, applause!

Obama%2BISIS.PNG

Obama is number one. No surprise there.
What..... no stuttering fuck??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Yeah, no surprise that an anonymous muzzie faggot from sub-saharan africa, married to a beard (literally), that went from 0 to $100M in 8 years on a govt wage.... yeah, sounds legit.

Surprised me to see him at number 3, also. He never rated that high while in office and my opinion of him certainly has not risen since the tried to overthrow the election results.
I thought war criminal/spy/insurrectionist Obama came in first in this poll of apparent idiots?

Obama is number one. No surprise there.
People are dangerously ignorant/propagandized sheep, so I'm not surprised by Obama's high ranking either.

Obama and Bush II (the latter coming in at an appropriately miserable 4%) belong in front of firing squads, as they're among the worst mass murderers/war criminals of all time.

But I'm encouraged to note that demented rapist Biden came in a distant last at 3% of the vote.

Trump got almost SIX TIMES Biden's/Bush I's numbers & more than FOUR TIMES Bush II's, and also beat out Bill Clinton, coming in third behind the monster Obama and the obvious true best, Reagan.

I thought war criminal/spy/insurrectionist Obama came in first in this poll of apparent idiots?
According to the poll, they thought Obama came in first, also.

Forum List

Back