Best US Presidents in the last 40 years: Pew research

People are dangerously ignorant/propagandized sheep, so I'm not surprised by Obama's high ranking either.

Obama and Bush II (the latter coming in at an appropriately miserable 4%) belong in front of firing squads, as they're among the worst mass murderers/war criminals of all time.

But I'm encouraged to note that demented rapist Biden came in a distant last at 3% of the vote.

Trump got almost SIX TIMES Biden's/Bush I's numbers & more than FOUR TIMES Bush II's, and also beat out Bill Clinton, coming in third behind the monster Obama and the obvious true best, Reagan.
these numbers?
lrhfhe9407681.jpg

Hey Dim Bulb.

It takes about 25 yrs after the end of an administration to FAIRLY judge a prez you fucking dumb shit
I agree. It is way too soon for this poll; it inevitably has to be a popularity contest, at best.

The 40 years before that could be interesting, though; roughly from the death of FDR to the election of Reagan.

Surprised me to see him at number 3, also. He never rated that high while in office and my opinion of him certainly has not risen since the tried to overthrow the election results.
Democrat Accountability = Overthrowing the Election

Democrat Accountability = Overthrowing the Election
Just because more people vote against you, than for you does not mean the election was overthrown. Trump lost. Then, he tried to overthrow the election and failed again.

Just because more people vote against you, than for you does not mean the election was overthrown. Trump lost. Then, he tried to overthrow the election and failed again.
Yes he did. He tried to overthrow the election which would have ended our democracy. trump is a malignant cancer.

Golfing Gator, you laughing that your BOY is nowhere to be found? Traitors don't usually make this list.

Which boy is that? We have not had a good president in far more than 40 years

Forum List

Back