Best snark posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
Normally, I don't read snarky posts or threads... unless it is "judicious snark" as it were... described as
being from a like-minded person. If it is from some dumbass liberal (so redundant, I know), I don't read it... Sorry about the bias... As St Paul said once (you know, the one who had that big encounter with Jesus on the road to Damascus): "By the grace of God, I am what I am"

I concur.

But anyhow, here is the best snark post I've found today. You?

You base a lot of your posting on ignorant assumptions. This is one reason you’re wrong about almost everything.

I support Trump over Brandon. Of course. Only dopes like you could support the senile old racist, Brandon. I did support Trump over Shrillary. Again: of course. She is an awful human being. And I have defended Trump against a boatload of dishonest leftwing false claims. All that said, unlike you libturds relative to Brandon or Shrillary, I can admit that the one I support has faults. It requires honesty and ibjectivity, so you’ll never catch on.

In any event, you are totally repulsive and too dishonest to be trusted and therefore you couldn’t persuade a person dying of thirst to take a cold bottle of water from you.

Shrillary.... :)

I used to say Hitlery... both work equally well

Normally, I don't read snarky posts or threads... unless it is "judicious snark" as it were... described as
being from a like-minded person. If it is from some dumbass liberal (so redundant, I know), I don't read it... Sorry about the bias... As St Paul said once (you know, the one who had that big encounter with Jesus on the road to Damascus): "By the grace of God, I am what I am"

I concur.

But anyhow, here is the best snark post I've found today. You?

Shrillary.... :)

I used to say Hitlery... both work equally well
I love snarky posts

1655922646567.png

RE those unfortunates who "couldn’t persuade a person dying of thirst to take a cold bottle of water.."

They can actually get elected!

no one will vote for them... that is, no one with half a brain, but

not to worry!

Elections can be stolen! (we learned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back