Best satanic advice?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
Satan invented a few things. Many are used in torture and other things. But maybe here is the best.

The worm pill.

People take it voluntarily, mostly upon advice. They don't know what's coming with it. Is ignorance the best way to torture you?

The worm pill puts worms into you that slowly chew you up from the inside until you die, and no doctor can take all thousand of them out of you, worse than the famous thousand cut of China, and you are aware of it all the way through up to your death, for even years.

Is this satan's best invention? Including the advice part of it?

Your take?

You just made that up!
Are you Satan?
Probably just an imp....Why did God create Satan?

mmm.. maybe without evil the soul can't be perfected, given all that free choice you need to find the right path to wisdom and perfection on your own..
Satan is just an adversarial spirit to help maintain the dead (those who are still living in their own sin or asleep in the dust of the earth).

Best satanic advice?

People take it voluntarily, mostly upon advice. They don't know what's coming with it. Is ignorance the best way to torture you?

the above really makes little sense, no such pill exists ... however the parallel that does make sense would have been the advice to vote for Trump.

You just made that up!
Are you Satan?

mmm.. maybe without evil the soul can't be perfected, given all that free choice you need to find the right path to wisdom and perfection on your own..
Satan is just an adversarial spirit to help maintain the dead (those who are still living in their own sin or asleep in the dust of the earth).

Hello RodISHI .. long time no see my friend... :beer:

You just made that up!
Are you Satan?

Thank you, Lumpy!! :smiliehug:

You just made that up!
Are you Satan?

Let me guess, you got fed up with the vitriol at the USMB and needed a break.

Let me guess, you got fed up with the vitriol at the USMB and needed a break.
Been around just slow connection and generally I don't use computer in the evenings.

Best Satanc advice. Do what you want and fuck the consequences

Forum List

Back