Best of ever:

Those days will never return again.

Imagine, real musicians with talent and crowds allowed to gather in mass to enjoy them live, that is, whoever wants to be there.

But the Left controls us now and musicians suck these days, just like everything else seems to suck these days.

This is the crap they will have at the Super Bowl this year

That's right, woke blacks calling women bitches and ho's and calling each other the "N" word. Why is this allowed? It is because they can because they are the right color and political affiliation.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I love that early sixties vibe. Nat king Cole (and man that killed liberty Valance) vibe.

Last edited:
I love that early sixties vibe. Nat king Cole (and that killed liberty Valance) vibe.

I made the mistake of going to a James Taylor concert once. Why? Cuz of the woman.

Anyhew, I got lectured for a good 15 minutes by Taylor on how horrible Bush was and how we needed to get him out of office.

Great voice, but all his songs sound the same to me and being lectured to by an imbecile was more than I could tolerate.

I made the mistake of going to a James Taylor concert once. Why? Cuz of the woman.

Anyhew, I got lectured for a good 15 minutes by Taylor on how horrible Bush was and how we needed to get him out of office.

Great voice, but all his songs sound the same to me and being lectured to by an imbecile was more than I could tolerate.
I had a similar experirence with Ted poopie pants Nugent. In the first 15 minutes of the show, he had already played all 3 chords he knew and had given his best impression of a 13 year old rush limbaugh having a childish tantrum, and the rest of the show was just repetition.

Those days will never return again.

Imagine, real musicians with talent and crowds allowed to gather in mass to enjoy them live, that is, whoever wants to be there.

But the Left controls us now and musicians suck these days, just like everything else seems to suck these days.

This is the crap they will have at the Super Bowl this year

That's right, woke blacks calling women bitches and ho's and calling each other the "N" word. Why is this allowed? It is because they can because they are the right color and political affiliation.
LOL, somebody's fulky triggered.

I had a similar experirence with Ted poopie pants Nugent. In the first 15 minutes of the show, he had already played all 3 chords he knew and had given his best impression of a 13 year old rush limbaugh having a childish tantrum, and the rest of the show was just repetition.
I would love to see Nug and Taylor in a ring together go head to head

Now that I would pay money to see. But the girly man Taylor would not last a round I'm afraid.

I would love to see Nug and Taylor in a ring together go head to head

Now that I would pay money to see. But the girly man Taylor would not last a round I'm afraid.
That's a perfect example of the difference between the two, as well as their seperate audiences. Since they both claim to be musicians, Taylor's fans naturally consider musical ability first, but fans of nugent tend to care more about which musician would be a better wrasseler. Makes sense though, nugents three chords could never compete with Taylor's impressive musical skills. I guess you can chalk the difference up to maturity levels, and the ability to pick relevant priorities.

Believe it or not, there was a day where swinging nude from a chain while licking it wasn't considered talent.
Crazy right?

Not to get all heavy or anything...but I loved this song...and the video (FIRST SAW THIS IN Comp USA on a big screen) :

Loved it.[/MEDIA]

Attachments

• 1633230361131.png
    1633230361131.png
    619.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 1633230363516.png
    1633230363516.png
    619.2 KB · Views: 16

Forum List

Back