Best NON-Fast Food Chair Restaurants....

Best NON-Fast Food Chain Restaurant

• Red Robin

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Olive Garden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buffalo Wild Wings

• Hooters

• Outback

• TGI Friday's

• Chili's

• Other (Recommed)

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Red Robin has the best food, but Buffalo Wild Wings has the best atmosphere and who doesn't love chicken wings?

I heard Red Robin was great, and when I tried it it was kind of disappointing. A good place that had burgers back in the day was Fuddruckers.
Edit: but I guess they're more fast food.
There are still Fuddruckers around. At least where I live in NOVA. I can think of 4 or 5. They just built a new one in Woodbridge. That place is great.

The one I used to go to got shut down. I used to get the ostrich burger..now I'm getting hungry.

Red Robin has the best food, but Buffalo Wild Wings has the best atmosphere and who doesn't love chicken wings?

I heard Red Robin was great, and when I tried it it was kind of disappointing. A good place that had burgers back in the day was Fuddruckers.
Edit: but I guess they're more fast food.
There are still Fuddruckers around. At least where I live in NOVA. I can think of 4 or 5. They just built a new one in Woodbridge. That place is great.

The one I used to go to got shut down. I used to get the ostrich burger..now I'm getting hungry.
Yeah they have other crazy meats you can get now. Like Elk burgers. Hmm I might go there for dinner...

You can make better at home, you can't get any easier than making wings.
BW2's atmosphere is too loud. I can't hear myself think in there. How difficult is it to put up sound absorbing art panels like Chipolte does?
Red Robin is pretty good for the occasional pig out.

How about applebees

That's the one that is closest to my house. The one here is "not bad"... there is a Long Horn Steakhouse that is quite popular.....

I used to really like Hot Shoppes growing up.... I liked the cafeteria style places....

How about applebees

That's the one that is closest to my house. The one here is "not bad"... there is a Long Horn Steakhouse that is quite popular.....

I used to really like Hot Shoppes growing up.... I liked the cafeteria style places....

Long Horn when compared to other steak chains is definitely in the upper echelon, maybe even the best IMO.

How about applebees

Long Horn when compared to other steak chains is definitely in the upper echelon, maybe even the best IMO.

I've been to the one here about 3 times, once for dinner and twice for lunch (they have very reasonable lunch deals....) I loved the atmosphere too....

How about applebees

Hot Shoppes? Never heard of it.

my first real boyfriend was a cook there. My mom and I would go eat there once a week so I could see him. Good memories....

You guys have Carrabba's Italian Grill?
Again doesn't even come close to family owned Italian eateries, but compared to Olive Garden is is waaay better.

How about applebees

I've been to the one here about 3 times, once for dinner and twice for lunch (they have very reasonable lunch deals....) I loved the atmosphere too....

Agree, the atmosphere is more intimate and comfortable than Outback.

Again doesn't even come close to family owned Italian eateries, but compared to Olive Garden is is waaay better.

there is one about 20 minutes away.... I have never been.... hubby doesn't like Italian food that much so, maybe next time I have lunch with my son I will suggest that. There are a lot of places I have not been but want to (hubby is a picky eater and not very open to new things!)

I love Olive Garden, TBH. I think their food is delicious.

It's been a long time since I've been to Olive Garden. We have been to the Red Lobster on several occasions and OG is right next door.....

Forum List

Back