Best NON-Fast Food Chair Restaurants....

Best NON-Fast Food Chain Restaurant

• Red Robin

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Olive Garden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buffalo Wild Wings

• Hooters

• Outback

• TGI Friday's

• Chili's

• Other (Recommed)

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Have any you would recommend?

... or, even if not a chain, an amazing place to eat you discovered.....

I think all of those places are good. Guess it just depends on location though. The outback closest to me sucks balls. Like big, dirty, hairy prison balls.

Last edited:
I think all of those places are good. Guess it just depends on location though. The outback closest to me sucks balls. Like major, big, dirty, hairy prison balls.

I think it does depend on the Proprietor... some are very different than others.... the Outback here is "hit or miss" - there have been times when the food was great and others... meh ... I had the prime rib there last, never again.

Red Robin for food, but the coffee, at least in the one I used to go to, sucked.

Red Robin for food, but the coffee, at least in the one I used to go to, sucked.
Mmmmmmm

thumb_600.jpg

I think I'll go get lunch now.

Granddaughter fell in love with the tower of rings when we took her

Red Robin is good for a chain as is Outback. For steaks though Ruths Chris is the best for a chain.

To the best of my knowledge we don't have any restaurants that serve chains........... Not that I'd eat a chain...... no matter how it's cooked.......

I love Golden Corral. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I do love the caramel pie that O' Charley's has too. :) :) :)

At Golden Corral you are not limited - that's for sure!
I've never been to an O'Charley's.....

Red Robin is good for a chain as is Outback. For steaks though Ruths Chris is the best for a chain.

Ruth's Chris is in a different league when it comes to chain restaurants.

Out of all the other chain restaurants.....I know I'm going to get killed for this...I kind of like Red Lobster...simply because I love their biscuits.

Red Robin has the best food, but Buffalo Wild Wings has the best atmosphere and who doesn't love chicken wings?

I heard Red Robin was great, and when I tried it it was kind of disappointing. A good place that had burgers back in the day was Fuddruckers.
Edit: but I guess they're more fast food.

Red Robin has the best food, but Buffalo Wild Wings has the best atmosphere and who doesn't love chicken wings?

I heard Red Robin was great, and when I tried it it was kind of disappointing. A good place that had burgers back in the day was Fuddruckers.
Edit: but I guess they're more fast food.
There are still Fuddruckers around. At least where I live in NOVA. I can think of 4 or 5. They just built a new one in Woodbridge. That place is great.

Forum List

Back