Best and Worst Presidents of My Lifetime. Mashmont Rates Them.

After all, he knew more than the Generals
Yup. He knew more than Fauci about covid, the intel about Russia and his generals. There is only one person he actually knew more than, Rudy…and perhaps Donald Jr and the rest of the crime family.

You should probably look at the China Biden bank records, dumbass.

It's all over the internet
-Kushner and Mnuchin have reportedly raised $3.5 billion from Arab states . Saudi Arabia put a combined $3 billion into Kushner's and Mnuchin's funds, The New York Times said. The Times reported both men held meetings with their investors while working in the White House.-

It seems that you can't refute anything I've said. You just keep stamping your little tootsies an declaring that "Oswald did it!"
No one can refute made up shit. You live in a world of make believe and grocery store check out counter conspiracy mags.

Trump thought his job was stealing as much as possible. The crime family Trump made BILLIONS.

-Kushner and Mnuchin have reportedly raised $3.5 billion from Arab states . Saudi Arabia put a combined $3 billion into Kushner's and Mnuchin's funds, The New York Times said. The Times reported both men held meetings with their investors while working in the White House.-

The fact you quote the NYSlimes is funny

As opposed to Fix News. Not even close. The times is a world wide news agency but fix News and Newslllax is for white trash conspirators. Compared to you science denying clowns, it’s no contest.

Gfy already. You don't have the first clue what news outlet I follow

Damn you silly leftist twinks are annoying

Just in case it’s Fix News, we know they lie. The owner admitted it under oath. But you’ll make up shit pretending to read every thing including check out counter mags.

Just in case it’s Fix News, we know they lie. The owner admitted it under oath. But you’ll make up shit pretending to read every thing including check out counter mags.

I don't care. How difficult is that to understand you panty wearing freak

We certainly don’t follow the outfit whose owner of Fix News admitted under oath that he knew and condoned his anchors lying on air to the public for MONTHS and continues now.

They admit they lie, routinely.

You have made wild claims of conspiracy without any evidence after 50 years
Only proves that Oswald acted alone

You haven't even tried to repudiate anything I've said on a point by point basis.

There has been plenty of evidence that contradicts the Warren report - like eye witness accounts. People like you just choose to ignore the evidence.

The only wild claim is the Warren report.

You should probably look at the China Biden bank records, dumbass.

It's all over the internet

You mean that since the whole "Hunter Biden's Laptop" scam has fallen apart, a new scam has been created by the wingnuts.

Just like when they said the Kamala Harris' ancestors owned slaves. That one fell apart real quick.

Everyone knows that the NAGA crowd have become experts at posting false information all over the internet. There is no longer any credence in what they post.

You haven't even tried to repudiate anything I've said on a point by point basis.

There has been plenty of evidence that contradicts the Warren report - like eye witness accounts. People like you just choose to ignore the evidence.

The only wild claim is the Warren report.
The Warren Report is the most detailed and accurate description of the JFK assassination

Everything else was just conspiracy theories and misinformation…….Grassy Knoll, Magic Bullet stuff

No one can refute made up shit. You live in a world of make believe and grocery store check out counter conspiracy mags.

Exactly what do you think that I made up? That Oswald was in the marines? That he went to a Marine school to learn the Russian language?

That Oswald was seen in the second floor kitchen immediately before and after the shooting?

That eye witnesses to the murder of officer Tibbit say that the shooter was wearing different clothes than those worn by Oswald when he was arrested?

That it seems unlikely that a Presidential assassin would force his way into a movie theatre at gun point in order to hide?

You live in a world of mindless conformity. You refuse to even consider anything beyond what you've been told to believe.

Exactly what do you think that I made up? That Oswald was in the marines? That he went to a Marine school to learn the Russian language?

That Oswald was seen in the second floor kitchen immediately before and after the shooting?

That eye witnesses to the murder of officer Tibbit say that the shooter was wearing different clothes than those worn by Oswald when he was arrested?

That it seems unlikely that a Presidential assassin would force his way into a movie theatre at gun point in order to hide?

You live in a world of mindless conformity. You refuse to even consider anything beyond what you've been told to believe.
Well, that’s what appeared in the tabloids. Let’s examine how you feel about climate change before I consider any other made up shit over the Kennedy assassination. .

Are you saying the U.S. intel knew Bin Laden's location during the Bush administration? What evidence do you have?
It wasn’t important to Bush. He was more concerned with Iraqi oil. His entire admin was devoted to something else, and really, the same thing the gop still is, monies from political action committees and retaining power. No one was donating money that gave a fk about Bin Laden. But they did care about Iraqi oil.

Last edited:
It wasn’t important to Bush. He was more concerned with Iraqi oil. Hie entire admin was devoted to something else, and really, the same thing the gop still is, monies from political action committees and retaining power. No one was donating money that gave a fk about Bin Laden. But they did care about Iraqi oil.

If capturing Bin Laden was important enough to invade Afghanistan, why wasn’t it important enough to follow him into Pakistan ?

Ladies and gentlemen, I have had the exhilarating experience of living under two of the greatest presidents in American history, and four of the worst most abject presidents, if you can even call them presidents.

THE BEST:
Ronald Reagan was iconic, and certainly among the top five or six best in history. I wasn't sure it could get much better than him. But then of course we were blessed with the greatest of all time, President Donald J. Trump. This man not only accomplished a great deal in his first term, but he totally smashed the fear-and-PC culture instituted by the Marxist left that cows all the other politicians. Trump was immune to fear. He was the most courageous, able, and well-qualified presidential candidate in American history, and he is arguably the GOAT. Certainly in the top three. But I say, probably number one. And once his second term is completed, almost assuredly in the top spot by most people's reckoning.

THE WORST:
And now we go to the bad. Incredibly I have lived (suffered) through four of the worst five presidents of all time. Carter, Clinton, 0bama, and now Nappy Joe, each worst than the last. You never think that's possible, but then it is. Carter was just plain incompetent. He mouthed Christianity, but didn't practice it. Clinton brought shame and immorality and incompetence to the Oval Office with his constant affairs and philandering all hours of the night. His inattention caused 9-11. Clinton embarrassed the US, and does so to this day. 0bummer was the least qualified candidate in American history. No work record. No record of achievement. Elected solely because he was black. Not qualified to shine shoes in D.C. Completely incompetent on how to govern or lead. America fell WAY down with this professional Marxist intentionally leading the decline. Last is Depends Biden. I shouldn't even have him on the list since he was not legitimately elected. Can't find his ass with both hands, let alone govern. He simply doesn't know where he is. The problem is, he was an incompetent arrogant buffoon even BEFORE he became a senile vegetable. Unfortunately, now he is a grave danger to the safety of this country.

IN BETWEEN:
The two Bushes were above average. George H.W. Bush was very good in war, but his weakness was in cooperating with the Democrats on taxes, then not seeing their plan to use it against him. George W. Bush was very good in two important areas. The man knew how to build and lead an economy, which he did for six years until the Democrat Congress pissed it all away and led us to the Great Recession. Bush also protected the US in a very dangerous time. His problem is he allowed himself to get buried by the leftwing media. He didn't fight back. He was ever the 'gentleman', and as a result founded himself polling in the 20s. Bush's problem is he believed the lying deep-state "Intel" that told him Saddam had magically gotten rid of his WMD. He also didn't control the border. Today, he undermines the great President Trump, because he is upset Trump beat up on Jeb and Liz Cheney.
Ford was slightly better than average, but was a moderate. Not strong enough on abortion. Not around long enough to do anything but be a place holder.
Nixon was below average NOT because of Watergate, but because of his creation of the disastrous EPA and environmental (anti-capitalist) laws, and his caving to the left on an array of other legislation.
LBJ was horrible. Near the bottom. Perhaps a bottom sixer. I probably should have put him in the crowded 'worst' category. Wasted billions of dollars on Marxist programs that never worked, grossly expanded the welfare state, and began the flood of illegals we have to this day.
JFK was a Democrat, but he was more conservative than many Republicans of today. Strong against Communism. This was back when some Democrats still loved America, before they went completely nuts and became a party that would be unrecognizable to Kennedy. But JFK won because of a stolen election and was incompetent and immoral. For those reasons, he was below average.
I was around for a little of Ike. Not much. He was above average. Led America during the greatest decade of our existence morally.
I greatly enjoyed reading this and agree w/ every word, except I don't really think the Bushes were deserving of your words here. I definitely don't like th way W was chummy with Clinton.

But anyway, thanks for confirming what I myself have been thinking: that Trump is the best one or possibly the best one we ever had.

New Topics

Forum List

Back