Best and Worst Presidents of My Lifetime. Mashmont Rates Them.

~~~~~~
I've lived through all of them including Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower and Kennedy. Joey Xi is the worst of the bunch. I place Bai Dung at the head of the worst presidents in the history of this country. He and his crime family has sold out America to the highest bidder China,
I agree, worst of the worst.

One of the creepiest thingss about him is that he just seems to despise most Americans, the ones who really are American, the ones who frankly make this country work. He doesn't seem to care one bit that we all kind of ... hate him

Where is Mashmont?

I hope he is OK

I'll pray for him (after praying for the perverts in the WH which I promised to do. I'll save the best [Mashmont] for last so I don't have nightmares)

I And although I'm currently a registered Republican I do see JFK as one of the best Democrats and one of the best presidents we've ever had. The people that often were bad people, and probably many of the conspirators in the cover up were criminals from his own party who were afraid he'd blow their cover.
The Rest of Us Are Born in the Dugout and Made to Believe We've Been Benched

Without his Daddy's Money, the out-of-control Preppy prettyboy JFK would have become nothing better than a bartender. Same with HeirHead draftdodger loose-cannon Bush. Hereditary wealth, position, political power, and cultural influence have destroyed every civilization. Because no group points to it as the main problem, it will destroy America, too.

The Rest of Us Are Born in the Dugout and Made to Believe We've Been Benched

Without his Daddy's Money, the out-of-control Preppy prettyboy JFK would have become nothing better than a bartender. Same with HeirHead draftdodger loose-cannon Bush. Hereditary wealth, position, political power, and cultural influence have destroyed every civilization. Because no group points to it as the main problem, it will destroy America, too.
Maybe he wouldn’t have risen as quickly
But JFK had charm and charisma

He would have worked his way up

Best? Eisenhower.

Worst? Trump.

Jimmy Carter gets the runner-up slot for the worst. In Jimmy's case it was merely a matter of performance, not megalomania.

If capturing Bin Laden was important enough to invade Afghanistan, why wasn’t it important enough to follow him into Pakistan ?
I think it confused Cheney, the real decider. That’s assuming they actually knew wear OBL was. . Or, he was just a chicken shit. We had diplomatic relations with Pakistan. Cheney was just afraid. Obama had balls.

Maybe he wouldn’t have risen as quickly
But JFK had charm and charisma

He would have worked his way up
He did. He went from brunettes, to red heads to blondes. For a guy with a bad back, it didn’t seem to slow him down.

Trump thought his job was stealing as much as possible. The crime family Trump made BILLIONS.
Hmmmm, no, that's that Democrats believe. Every budget they pass is pure theft. Trump earned all his money legally, dumbass. The Bidens are the ones who steal it.

Hmmmm, no, that's that Democrats believe. Every budget they pass is pure theft. Trump earned all his money legally, dumbass. The Bidens are the ones who steal it.
Keep telling yourself that. Right after you diss AGW. We know you’re FOS.

No one did that, dumbass!
Afraid he did

1679526094212.jpeg

My metrics are quite straightforward

What were you given when you took office?
What did you accomplish?
What crisis did you face and how did you handle them?
What shape did you leave the country?
What were your long term accomplishments?

I stand by my list

1. Ike
2. Obama
3. Reagan
4. LBJ
5. JFK
6. Clinton
7. Bush 41
8. Nixon
9. Ford
10. Carter
11. Bush 43