Best and Worst Presidents of My Lifetime. Mashmont Rates Them.

That was Trumps attitude during COVID
Just ignore it and it will go away

All he cared about was that it didn’t impact his chances of re-election, that he would not get the blame and that others make the tough choices.

All he cared about was that it didn’t impact his chances of re-election, that he would not get the blame and that others make the tough choices.
Exactly.
Trump spent his entire first four years, trying to get reelected. Nothing else matters to him. .

What did Biden do about it? Trump got the vaccines developed and approved in record time.

Oh, the commander in chief has the final say. Priority number one for the military. It obviously wasn't for Bush. Silly claiming that Obama wasn’t behind it and ordered the effort because he didn’t pull the trigger. That’s hilarious.

Any of the Presidents would have given the same order, except maybe Trump, who would have most likely made friends with Bin Laden.

Just as crazy conspiracy theories

Just so ya know. Oswald acted alone
No doubt

It seems that you can't refute anything I've said. You just keep stamping your little tootsies an declaring that "Oswald did it!"

I have to wonder about your motivations. No intelligent person would not have any doubts.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks!"

Like Potato and Xi? I doubt Bin Ladin would have filled the Trump's family bank account

No, like Trump and Kim Jung-un.

With Xi kissing Putin's ass, it doesn't look like Biden and XI get along very well.

But keep up you imaginings...apparently they're all ya got!

It seems that you can't refute anything I've said. You just keep stamping your little tootsies an declaring that "Oswald did it!"

I have to wonder about your motivations. No intelligent person would not have any doubts.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks!"
You have made wild claims of conspiracy without any evidence after 50 years
Only proves that Oswald acted alone

No, like Trump and Kim Jung-un.

With Xi kissing Putin's ass, it doesn't look like Biden and XI get along very well.

But keep up you imaginings...apparently they're all ya got!

You should probably look at the China Biden bank records, dumbass.

It's all over the internet

By doing his job. Trump don’t know what his job was. Trump didn’t care. He wouldn’t even listen to the people he hired to keep him informed.
What a douchebag. Biden thinks his job is spending as much as possible. He didn't hire Fauci

Forum List

Back