Best and Worst Presidents of My Lifetime. Mashmont Rates Them.

There isn't one, not one I'd give a satisfactory grade to. But I've survived 93 years of them all despite their "accomplishments".

We certainly don’t follow the outfit whose owner of Fix News admitted under oath that he knew and condoned his anchors lying on air to the public for MONTHS and continues now.

They admit they lie, routinely.

Why are you annoying me?

The Rest of Us Are Born in the Dugout and Made to Believe We've Been Benched

Without his Daddy's Money, the out-of-control Preppy prettyboy JFK would have become nothing better than a bartender. Same with HeirHead draftdodger loose-cannon Bush. Hereditary wealth, position, political power, and cultural influence have destroyed every civilization. Because no group points to it as the main problem, it will destroy America, too.
How many "poor" presidents can you name?
Doesn't matter if you're a bad or good leader or decision maker. You're really not going to be able to play the game unless you either have money or know people that have money that like you.

Well, that’s what appeared in the tabloids. Let’s examine how you feel about climate change before I consider any other made up shit over the Kennedy assassination. .

If you want to start a thread about climate change, be my guest. Lemme know and I'll join the discussion...

But in short, I'm all for climate change. I want Florida's weather here in Connecticut. I'll open a Palm Tree business! Yipee!!!

If you want to start a thread about climate change, be my guest. Lemme know and I'll join the discussion...

But in short, I'm all for climate change. I want Florida's weather here in Connecticut. I'll open a Palm Tree business! Yipee!!!
You just answered my question. AGW is the bellwether of believability. Deniers of something so obvious, can’t be trusted on anything else.

The people who not only deny science but pretend they know more don’t even get a seat at the table.
people who go around calling people "science deniers" are frauds who don't know the first thing about science.

Calling people "science deniers" is fascism, you fucking moron.
Bet your ass science deniers are thugs. So you’re proud of being a thug ?

Only the fking moron imbecile does not get that the scientific method is used in EVERY SUCCESSFUL FACET of our society dumbo.
It’s the American Way. It’s un American to govern otherwise.

Bet your ass science deniers are thugs. So you’re proud of being a thug ?

Only the fking moron imbecile does not get that the scientific method is used in EVERY SUCCESSFUL FACET of our society dumbo.
It’s the American Way. It’s un American to govern otherwise.
The people calling people science deniers are thugs. That's an excuse to shut people up instead of listening to what thye say.
Yes, science is the way to success. That's why your ilk is headed towards failure.

New Topics

Forum List

Back