Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Julius Erving

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lebron James

• Other

• Total voters
Bill Russell, without a doubt, is the best all-around "number 6" in NBA history. Arguably the best defensive center and rebounder in NBA history.

Julius Erving: fun to watch with his windmill dunks.

LeBron James: self-centered jack-ass who sold his soul for an NBA championship.

Bill Russell, without a doubt, is the best all-around "number 6" in NBA history. Arguably the best defensive center and rebounder in NBA history.
I agree with everything you said, except the last part about rebounding.

My favorite player of all-time was the Big Dipper.

Did you see him as a Net?

You might be right there.

I agree with everything you said, except the last part about rebounding.

My favorite player of all-time was the Big Dipper.

Did you see him as a Net?

You might be right there.

Wilt Chamberlain was a great basketball player, and a HUGE man. He was absolutely intimidating, and rarely smiled. As a teen, I used to go to a lot of Phoenix Suns games, and I stood near Chamberlain and many great players from the 60s and 70s.

Erving was a one-man show when he played in the ABA. That red-white-blue basketball in his hands was always a thrill to watch.

Wilt Chamberlain was a great basketball player, and a HUGE man. He was absolutely intimidating, and rarely smiled. As a teen, I used to go to a lot of Phoenix Suns games, and I stood near Chamberlain and many great players from the 60s and 70s.
I had a neighbor who was 6-9 and we went to an exhibition game when Chamberlain was playing for the Bucaneers. I was standing in front of Wilt signing autographs and my neighbor walked behind him and disappeared!

Erving was a one-man show when he played in the ABA. That red-white-blue basketball in his hands was always a thrill to watch.
Don't forget the intimidating fro...

Forum List

Back