Bertrand Russell

Russell has long been a favorite of mine as well and that quote is certainly true.

Our true enemy is always the war itself. We kill millions, wipe out entire cultures and a generation later, we're on the same side against someone else.

You'd think we'd learn that there are better ways to spend resources but nope.

Russell has long been a favorite of mine as well and that quote is certainly true.

Our true enemy is always the war itself. We kill millions, wipe out entire cultures and a generation later, we're on the same side against someone else.

You'd think we'd learn that there are better ways to spend resources

"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes."

James Morrow

Welp, unfortunately history has shown us that we will never learn. Wanna get rid of war? Get rid of people........

Whoever says, 'Violence doesn't solve anything' ... isn't using enough violence.

" Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms."

Robert Heinlen - Starship Troopers (1959)

Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible.” (Emphasis added)
— Bertrand Russell, “The Impact of Science on Society”, 1953, pg 49-50

“When the technique has been perfected, every government that has been in charge of education for a generation will be able to control its subjects securely without the need of armies or policemen.”
– Bertrand Russell, “The Impact of Science on Society”, 1953

Russell came from a long line of globalist elites.....fuck him.

Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible.” (Emphasis added)
— Bertrand Russell, “The Impact of Science on Society”, 1953, pg 49-50

“When the technique has been perfected, every government that has been in charge of education for a generation will be able to control its subjects securely without the need of armies or policemen.”
– Bertrand Russell, “The Impact of Science on Society”, 1953

Russell came from a long line of globalist elites.....fuck him.

He was a bounder; in his private life. Like so many of them.

Say one thing, do another.

"War does not determine who is right - Only who is left"

My new favorite.

carlvonclausewitz1-2x.jpg

Whoever says, 'Violence doesn't solve anything' ... isn't using enough violence.

" Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms."

Robert Heinlen - Starship Troopers (1959)
maozedong1-2x.jpg

Forum List

Back