Bertrand Russell On Israel

Grendelyn

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2014
Anyone with half a brain recognizes the fact that Israel is nothing but a troublemaking land thief; consequently, it should come as no surprise to practically everyone, that a person with a full brain, like Bertrand Russell's, saw it in the same manner. Israel is no friend to America . . . our continued association with her, in my opinion, brings dire consequences for all of us in the form of a poor image to others abroad, and that, too, of having to go to war for her protection yet once again.

Yes, we are doing so much better now than when we blessed Israel.....

Really, you must love the OT and the genocidal battles in it, the deceptive women. Do you not realize most Jews are secular in Israel (80%) last I read, so yes go on and bless them, but know they are probably laughing at you.

Whatever they require to remain a people in their own land. And a peace treaty isn't it. Want to know who isn't going to be laughing Penelope? The God that gave them that land. When the world forces them to give up land for the sake of peace, we are going to see destruction like we have never seen on this earth. That's God not smiling. Want to avoid that? Leave their little postage stamp of earth ALONE. It is just that simple.

I Believe this is the man 'created' the social-democratic perspective of striving for all-residents-country, eventually to do what the left does everywhere, in order to mix between people, multiculturalism in order to erase any trace of cultures/religions/traditions way back in the 60's, past WW2 in order to establish a world peace, or a world mutual government. Russell criticized nearly every possible government and was a pure optimist, delusional is not the exact word but realistic is definitely not a word for him.. and a perfect example of leftish hypocrisy..

By the way, he criticized Israel in 1970, and died about two days later, poetic justice.

Whatever they require to remain a people in their own land. And a peace treaty isn't it. Want to know who isn't going to be laughing Penelope? The God that gave them that land. When the world forces them to give up land for the sake of peace, we are going to see destruction like we have never seen on this earth. That's God not smiling. Want to avoid that? Leave their little postage stamp of earth ALONE. It is just that simple.

What a strange god it is that you worship.

You clearly have no Irish about you. Not a whit of it.

By the way, he criticized Israel in 1970, and died about two days later, poetic justice.
Ariel Sharon was in a hellish coma for several years........mega poetic justice....... :thup:

God never gave them the land, they don't even believe it. I suppose your praying for the end days as well. Yikes why not move there and you can worship them in person. I guess you go to Hagee church. Nothing holy about the holy land.

Yes, we are doing so much better now than when we blessed Israel.....
The U.S. still gives the rogue state of Israel $3 billion dollars annually and tons of military weapons.

How many more blessings could we give the Zionist freeloaders?? ....... :cool:

Are you referring to these people Sunni? The ones referred to here in the Qur'an?

"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."

Northern Irish Protestant probably. The Irish Catholics remember how Protestant settlers took over their island and how long it took to get them out of part of it. They had to endure the same oppression and occupation that the Palestinian Christians and Muslims are undergoing now.

Enough to kick your ass..........

Yes that sounds like the Zionist spirit , the spirit of fighting.

No, that's the Irish in me. A Jewish Rabbi taught me to temper it with love, so, "Love ya."
Sunni, turning the other cheek for your edification:

Even in a court of Law, it was permissible in certain cases to be allowed to slap a man's cheek. The slapper could only use the back of his right hand, which meant he could only strike a man who was facing him on the right cheek. Turning the other cheek to the man was an act of defiance. The slapper could not hit the other cheek with the back of his right hand. It means standing up to, not slinking away from.

Yes, I am.

Bani Israel (tribe of Israel)

The people whom Allah (G-d) gave the land of Israel.

But he kicked them off the land when they started worshipping idols and broke their covenant with him. ..... :cool:

Forum List

Back