Israeli settler, far-right activist: 'Spitting on Christians is a Jewish custom'

Oh sweet peee, NO, and I said so in my post;
having more babies is you savior
That is, if you can still get it up
:)-
Spoken like a degenerate “ Christian” You learned a lot in your “ church “ Your “ fathers “ had no difficulty doing it Just ask their altar boys. 🇮🇱🇮🇱🏡🏡

Oh sweet peee, NO, and I said so in my post;
having more babies is you savior
That is, if you can still get it up
Jews don’t believe is proselytizing and forcing conversions at the point of the sword, like your tribe does.

No not even close, local Rabbi’s told the Romans that is they crucified Jesus Christ the rebellion against the Romans would stop.
(;-
That’s what‘s funny about these Jew hating maggots, they can’t face the fact that they worship a man who was born and raised as a devout Jew.

No actually it’s quite soft, I have another one with Biden’s picture on it, that one is two-ply and even softer.
Not bad, but I have one better, I have yahoo’s picture laminated to the inside of my toilet which makes me smile every time I take a crap.
I even get a laugh when I piss.

Not bad, but I have one better, I have yahoo’s picture laminated to the inside of my toilet which makes me smile every time I take a crap.
I even get a laugh when I piss.
You should learn how to squat and poop in a hole in the ground like an animal, as the religion of your brave Hamas freakdom fighters commands its followers to do.

You should learn
Yes Roudy, you should learn and stop relying on MaMa for advice.
Then again, you could be a girl with curly blond hair
or last but not least, an old man in a rest home with nothing better to do.

Yes, that has to be it ~~:)-

Last edited:
No not even close, local Rabbi’s told the Romans that is they crucified Jesus Christ the rebellion against the Romans would stop.
(;-
Ohhh., So G-D didn’t send his ONLY son down to die for our sins? Someone better tell the POPE before he kicks the bucket. 😭

Ohhh., So G-D didn’t send his ONLY son down to die for our sins? Someone better tell the POPE before he kicks the bucket.
You are the man/girl or old man in a rest home who is in the know so I am confident that you will tell the Pope cause you two are so close.
B.T.W.--- What is with this G-D thing-?

You are the man/girl or old man in a rest home who is in the know so I am confident that you will tell the Pope cause you two are so close.
B.T.W.--- What is with this G-D thing-?

A “ Christian “ who doesn’t know that his “ Savior “ was G-D’s ONLY SON??? 👍

Do you think yahoooo will be saved---?

bew: again, once more what does G-D mean-?
I will not ask you again, I will make something up, ok?
I shall assume that you have ever seen someone write G-d before. In Judaism, there is a rule again st erasing the name of God. Some include in this rule the word g-o-d and therefore they don't write the word completely so that it won't have been written and erased.

Forum List

Back