Israeli settler, far-right activist: 'Spitting on Christians is a Jewish custom'

Spitting on Christians is NOT a Jewish custom.
Never has been. And it is not right to condemn all Jews because of the behavior of a few.

At least Israel arrests people who do commit these kind of behavior.

And, of course, what you and others are not aware of, is the endless history of Christians spitting and doing worse to Jews for the past 1700 years.

So, DO NOT JUDGE, simply because you think you can.

Your Antisemitism IS SHOWING.
from your link>>>

Given the fact that the vast majority of spitting incidents towards Christians are not reported

~S~

They are not a different race, you ignorant imbecile.

Jews are Jews.
Arabs are Arabs.

They are two totally different ethnic groups within the Caucasian Race in that region who speak different Semitic languages.

Imbecile.

The Arabs will tell you that they are not from the REGION of Palestine, that they come from The Arabian Peninsula.

Educate yourself.
Actually their lineage incorporates much genetic similarity ~S~

Yes Roudy, you should learn and stop relying on MaMa for advice.
Then again, you could be a girl with curly blond hair
or last but not least, an old man in a rest home with nothing better to do.

Yes, that has to be it ~~:)-
Based on the level of ignorance and lack proper education You aren’t watching from afar, you’re watching from inside your anus, where your head is located.

Your love for Hamas IslamoNazi genocidal terrorists has been noted.

Roudy~~~~~~
Keanu Reeves would be offended in your use of his image,

1703953225207.jpeg

Answering a question with a question 🙋‍♀️ How brilliant. Maybe your “ fathers” can help. 🇮🇱
Help at what, there is nothing I can do for these children---

I Googled “Israelis killing children”
israel killing child - Google Search

About 537,000 results (0.39 seconds)
Search Results
Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and dead while buying candy with her friends.
The New Yorker’s Israel: Where Objectivity Fails

12-year old Hoda Darwish was hit in the head by a bullet fired Two 10 year-old school children were shot in the al-Omaria school run by UNRWA in Rafah, when an Israeli tank fired into their classroom.

Bullets fired from the tank flew through the classroom window, hitting Mahmoud Hamad in the neck and Hisham al Habil in the head. The boys had not even been sitting by the windows but in the middle of the room.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/index.html

An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
http://tinyurl.com/99kh8zk

What is there left to say--?
BTW: the rumor is one or more of the fathers of the murdered children strapped bombs to themselves and detonated the bomb near some IDF troops.
:)-

Roudy~~~~~~
Keanu Reeves would be offended in your use of his image,
Correction~~~~~~~
In my opinion, the above was an opinion, not a fact and a faulty opinion at that.
please forgive me.
as the Lord is my witness
may you and yours live long
& prosper
for all time to come~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
so help me God
:)-

Forum List

Back