Bernstein: FBI Would Not Reopen Case Unless New Evidence Was "A Real Bombshell"

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014

Carl Bernstein was from a generation of reporters that actually thought the role of the media was to hold government's feet to the fire, and go after corrupt politicians. He has said that the FBI would not have reopened this probe unless there was something really substantial.

Hillary's supporters now have a choice. Will they continue to rearrange the deck chairs while the H.M.S. Hillary goes down, or will they make for the lifeboats?

She's under criminal investigation says Senator Sessions.

I saw this posted on an alt news site. I don't fully agree as I believe they have already selected Hillary, but interesting food for thought nonetheless, and thought it was worth sharing:

The numbers from the early voting have come in, and Trump's landslide has overwhelmed Hillary's dead and illegal voters.

Now that they know she will never be President and not able to carry out her threats, the corporate media, FBI, and just about everyone else have shifted into survival mode to try and salvage their public image/reputations by actually investigating/reporting/prosecuting the Clinton crimes and corruptions.

Of course, Hillary is still safe on the espionage case because that secret would threaten the entire government, but pretty much everything else is fair game.

One question: Will Obama trash his own legacy by issuing a blanket pardon to save Hillary from Prison!

Read more: FBI to Congress: New Clinton emails under investigation | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED FBI to Congress: New Clinton emails under investigation | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

She would be the first president to hold her presidency in prison. Although, I am confident that Trump will be able to knock her down now... Americans are not stupid enough to vote in the first criminal president.

Trump is heading for the White House and he will send Hillary to the Big House.

Clinton should pull a Trump and blame everyone involved as corrupt.

Corrupt government. Corrupt judges. Corrupt media. The Left needs to get better at denying everything, and creating a think tank/media structure to back up the bullshit.

Last edited:
Clinton should pull a Trump and blame everyone involved as corrupt.

Corrupt government. Corrupt judges. Corrupt media.

So she would be blaming herself of corruption?

I believe, she has been defeated...

YSVOTETRUMPHILLPRISON.jpg

She would be the first president to hold her presidency in prison. Although, I am confident that Trump will be able to knock her down now... Americans are not stupid enough to vote in the first criminal president.

told ya she would make a great president

the president of cell block C that is

--LOL

Carl Bernstein was from a generation of reporters that actually thought the role of the media was to hold government's feet to the fire, and go after corrupt politicians. He has said that the FBI would not have reopened this probe unless there was something really substantial.

Hillary's supporters now have a choice. Will they continue to rearrange the deck chairs while the H.M.S. Hillary goes down, or will they make for the lifeboats?
You're obsessed with this and dead wrong BTW. You should be embarrassed

What I find amazing in all this is why Comey would put his ass on the line with no evidence. What's in it for him by pissing off both parties?

I guess we will eventually find out, but it just makes no sense right at the moment.

Forum List

Back