What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

freedom loving trump supporters call for military coup!

Timmy

Gold Member
Reaction score
These pro trump rubes are calling for violence if they lose . I blame trump , feeding the flames with his bulkshit "rigged " talk because he can't handle losing . Yet another reason to not vote for the guy.

Most Donald Trump supporters doubt election legitimacy, AP-GfK poll finds – The Denver Post

“Of course I believe it’s rigged, and of course I won’t accept the results,” said Mike Cannilla, 53, a Trump supporter from the New York borough of Staten Island. “It’s from the top: Obama is trying to take over the country, he’s covering up all of Hillary’s crimes and he’s controlling the media trying to make Trump lose.”

“Our only chance on Nov. 9 is if the military develops a conscience and takes matters into its own hands,” Cannilla said.

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The evidence is pointing to a rigged election.

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Michael Moore is right. If Trump wins after everything democrats have done, the effect will be equal to a civil war.

yiostheoy

Gold Member
Reaction score
These pro trump rubes are calling for violence if they lose . I blame trump , feeding the flames with his bulkshit "rigged " talk because he can't handle losing . Yet another reason to not vote for the guy.

Most Donald Trump supporters doubt election legitimacy, AP-GfK poll finds – The Denver Post

“Of course I believe it’s rigged, and of course I won’t accept the results,” said Mike Cannilla, 53, a Trump supporter from the New York borough of Staten Island. “It’s from the top: Obama is trying to take over the country, he’s covering up all of Hillary’s crimes and he’s controlling the media trying to make Trump lose.”

“Our only chance on Nov. 9 is if the military develops a conscience and takes matters into its own hands,” Cannilla said.
All Trump supporters are dumbazzes however and have no military experience so how can they call for a military coup ???

The real military have all taken oaths to defend and support the Constitution.

A national election is a part of the Constitution.

Dumbazz Trump is not any part of the Constitution.

yiostheoy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Michael Moore is right. If Trump wins after everything democrats have done, the effect will be equal to a civil war.
And if a buzzard had a piano on his azz then there would be music in the air.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
“It’s from the top: Obama is trying to take over the country, he’s covering up all of Hillary’s crimes and he’s controlling the media trying to make Trump lose.”

He's not wrong about that. Of course, Trump has made it very easy for them to do.

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I never accepted obumble as president, i would not accept hilly either.

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Considering what happened to Bernie, how do you guarantee the election isn't being rigged in Hillarys favor?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Are they Trump supporters or democrats paid by the Hilary campaign and the democrat national committee through their minion bob craemer? We know from the video sting on bob creamer that Hilary pays people to start and incite violence...why would these democrats be any different...?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The evidence is pointing to a rigged election.

No it's not . It's a disgrace to push that lie .

Trump is a narcissist . If he can't have America , NO ONE CAN!

The only violent people this election are the democrats...who will do anything to win....we have them saying so on video...

toxicmedia

Gold Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List