Bernie Sanders Promises to 'Criminally Prosecute Fossil Fuel Executives' for 'Destroying the Planet'

The Earth and it's population .
Nope.
Yup. Look at cancer rates down wind from a coal plants.
Tell us all about the cancer rates downwind of coal plants. Is it higher than nuclear power plants?
I'll let Harvard tell you.

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/h...ce-on-coal-linked-with-lung-cancer-incidence/

From your article:

The researchers examined data from 2000 to 2016 from a total of 13,581 coal-fired plants in 83 countries. Using a metric called “coal capacity per person”—the annual amount of generating capacity from every coal-fired plant in a given country, divided by the total population in that country—the researchers found that, for every 1-kilowatt increase of coal capacity per person, the relative risk of lung cancer increases 59% among men and 85% among women.

In other words, they didn't look at cancer rates downwind for a coal fired plant but only at cancer rates for the entire world. Cancer rates can go up for a number of reasons, one being that people are living longer, and that means more of them will get cancer before they die.

Your article was pure scientific fraud.
And Asia and Europeans smoke cigs like smoke stacks.

Cancer rates climb because of chemicals...many of which are not regulated. Research Dupont and west west virginia. Some nation's have alot less chemicals and alot less cancer. America is a high cancer nation.

Ummm yes there is. Glyphosate is linked to chromosomal damage. Roundup is toxic. Sue em and Sue em big. I will cheer.

The Left love making up fake crimes to send people to the gulags. Part of their inner Stalin.

Bernie Sanders Promises to 'Criminally Prosecute Fossil Fuel Executives' for 'Destroying the Planet'
What's fake about it?
I’ll bite.
Name the criminal code.
Wilful destruction of property?
Lying to the public?

Poisoning billions of people?

I'm sure they will find the proper one, but I'm not a lawyer.
So you’re saying Obama did not prosecute people who were poisoning billions of people?
So you're saying you need to deflect?
Your claiming billions are being murdered. Why are you not interested in justice?

Cancer rates climb because of chemicals...many of which are not regulated. Research Dupont and west west virginia. Some nation's have alot less chemicals and alot less cancer. America is a high cancer nation.

Wrong, moron. Cancer rates go up by every year of your lifespan. The longer people live, the more cancer cases there will be per capita:

iu

The Left love making up fake crimes to send people to the gulags. Part of their inner Stalin.

What's fake about it?
I’ll bite.
Name the criminal code.
Lying to the public?

Those are Libnut talking points, not statutes.

Try again, Dummy.

Well then heck drink a glass of glyphosate...it's perfectly safe. There really are people this ignorant. Look at the research on it that now exists. Why would you support the company versus good Americans?

What's fake about it?
I’ll bite.
Name the criminal code.
Lying to the public?

What property have they destroyed?
If lying to the public was a crime, then every politician would be in prison.
Who have they poisoned?
The Earth and it's population .
The Earth and it's population has been destroyed?

Did I miss a memo?

Forum List

Back