Bernie Sanders Promises to 'Criminally Prosecute Fossil Fuel Executives' for 'Destroying the Planet'

Electrolytes.jpg

You can't hold Bernie to that he says all kinds of stupid stuff.
Like universal healthcare.

Bernie rally with Crazy Cornel West, Tenacious Tim Robbins, and Acerbic AOC streaming live right now from LA!

"We dont have a Super Pac. we dont want a Super PAC. we dont need wine caves. this is a grassroots effort!" - Crazy Bernie

Democrats (and Bernie is a democrat) have finally turned their agenda upside down. Hussein was bad enough vowing to "wean America off fossil fuel" while the rest of the world was gobbling it up and his V.P.'s son was sitting on a no show foreign energy committee but now they want to freaking put the people who made America great in jail. You gotta scratch your head at the ignorance of the dwindling hypocrites who still consider voting for democrats.

I'd like to take the executives pay and give it to the average workers doing the real work. That's all. Big wigs sitting on their butts getting paid 300 times what some guy working until he drops for the company gets. That's my only beef. The lazier the higher up.

I'd like to take the executives pay and give it to the average workers doing the real work. That's all. Big wigs sitting on their butts getting paid 300 times what some guy working until he drops for the company gets. That's my only beef. The lazier the higher up.
300?

In many cases it's more like 3,000.

Last edited:
The Left love making up fake crimes to send people to the gulags. Part of their inner Stalin.

Bernie Sanders Promises to 'Criminally Prosecute Fossil Fuel Executives' for 'Destroying the Planet'
What's fake about it?
I’ll bite.
Name the criminal code.
Wilful destruction of property?
Lying to the public?

Poisoning billions of people?

I'm sure they will find the proper one, but I'm not a lawyer.

In this case, the legendary Hypocrisy of the left overfloweth.

Prosecute people who find, at great financial risk, the oil and gas which keeps the people in New England and New York and New Jersey---from freezing to death?

(And what about the people whose cows fart in the Heartland, which produces that which keeps the Hypocrites in New England, New York and New Jersey....from starving to death.)

Or...possibly...instead....prosecute the people who actually use the heating oil in their furnaces in those disgusting high-rises in rotting cities---and THUS POLLUTE the atmosphere----the people in NY, Boston, Philly ETC?

Who to prosecute for pollution?

The Hypocrites of course.

The Left love making up fake crimes to send people to the gulags. Part of their inner Stalin.

What's fake about it?
I’ll bite.
Name the criminal code.
Lying to the public?

What property have they destroyed?
If lying to the public was a crime, then every politician would be in prison.
Who have they poisoned?

What's fake about it?
I’ll bite.
Name the criminal code.
Lying to the public?

What property have they destroyed?
If lying to the public was a crime, then every politician would be in prison.
Who have they poisoned?
The Earth and it's population .

Forum List

Back