New Congressional Report on Fossil Fuel Industry Disinformation

The same reason it always does. Heat circulation from the Atlantic to the Arctic.

This supports my position.

View attachment 950154

Those don't match. And in case you hadn't realized it, single core temperatures are LOCAL. And why should heat circulation from the Atlantic to the Arctic always match?

You're just pulling shit out of your ass. Do us all a favor and leave it there.

The chart gives the impression that the 120PPM additional CO2 raises temperature 1C, is that what you're too afraid to say?

1716231403224-jpeg.949490
There is more to global warming than just CO2.

As ice melts, albedo decreases, for example.

Guess what causes.mpre ice melt? Increased surface temps due to increased CO2.

Those don't match. And in case you hadn't realized it, single core temperatures are LOCAL. And why should heat circulation from the Atlantic to the Arctic always match?

You're just pulling shit out of your ass. Do us all a favor and leave it there.
No other location on the planet is a better bellwether for climate change than the Arctic. Do you even know why?

There is more to global warming than just CO2.

As ice melts, albedo decreases, for example.

Guess what causes.mpre ice melt? Increased surface temps due to increased CO2.
Actually it's due to heat circulation from the Atlantic to the Arctic (i.e. ocean currents). When that gets disrupted the northern hemisphere rapidly cools causing increased glaciation which in turn reflects more solar radiation back into space thus providing a negative feedback which produces even more glaciation. When heat circulation is restored it takes a very long time for the planet to return to its pre-glacial temperature.

No other location on the planet is a better bellwether for climate change than the Arctic. Do you even know why?
There is no single location that provides global average temperatures and you're an idiot for even suggesting it. GISP cores are known for their deviation from global averages.

There is no single location that provides global average temperatures and you're an idiot for even suggesting it. GISP cores are known for their deviation from global averages.
The best proxy for CLIMATE change is the Arctic as it is the region most affected by changing climate.

Really? You think this was a move to benefit congressional reps who own oil stock? That's more than a little weak.
I think there's a lot of insider trading....no.....I know there is.

Yes....I belive that is part of it.
As for oil stock....I believe the hydrocarbon vendors are diversifying into it as we speak.

Sure....they fight over pork bucks all the time....some win some lose.

I think there's a lot of insider trading....no.....I know there is.

Yes....I belive that is part of it.
As for oil stock....I believe the hydrocarbon vendors are diversifying into it as we speak.

Sure....they fight over pork bucks all the time....some win some lose.
This is not the first report, study, admission of oil industry disinformation campaigns aimed at global warming science and mitigation.

Forum List

Back