Bernie Sanders calls for two tuition free years of public college.

An educated public doesn't vote Republican. Why do you think they are against it?

Right, it's all those well educated inner city liberals who are keeping the Democrats afloat, LOL. The better educated you are the more likely you vote Republican, Skippy. You're confusing ivory tower academics with the public at large

God bless them, working for free to help educate people!
If you read the article its very simple how this should be done.
Need to reduce military to 200k MAX,close all overseas bases and have all military folks stationed HERE where they belong.Let the world handle its own damn problems.

Let's do those things, then lower tax rates instead of wasting the money on something else
Education is wasting money? Wow....

Bernie Sanders calls for two tuition-free years of public college WashingtonExaminer.com

Any country that actually cared about their people,wanted a stronger economy would already have this. Saves the trouble of bringing in foreigners as well.

Once you turn 18 you're legally an adult. Nobody is responsible for you so if you want to further your education pay for it yourself just like I did.
No one said they weren't adults. European nations ALL have some form of universal education and are leaving the US in the dust.

Bernie Sanders calls for two tuition-free years of public college WashingtonExaminer.com

Any country that actually cared about their people,wanted a stronger economy would already have this. Saves the trouble of bringing in foreigners as well.

Once you turn 18 you're legally an adult. Nobody is responsible for you so if you want to further your education pay for it yourself just like I did.
No one said they weren't adults. European nations ALL have some form of universal education and are leaving the US in the dust.

Move to Europe.

Cut off ALL foreign aid. Its not our job. I never see people complaining about people getting scholarships...athletic,educational,arts all kinds...same thing as here...just scholarships to those that graduate with a B average.That's IF they want to. Also invest in some more skills type schools instead 4 years of leftist indoctrination.Trade schools,skills etc...They need to be taught a skill and give a job...in the long run it saves everyone money and time and problems.

Cut off ALL foreign aid. Its not our job. I never see people complaining about people getting scholarships...athletic,educational,arts all kinds...same thing as here...just scholarships to those that graduate with a B average.That's IF they want to. Also invest in some more skills type schools instead 4 years of leftist indoctrination.Trade schools,skills etc...They need to be taught a skill and give a job...in the long run it saves everyone money and time and problems.

Agreed, they should, and as grown men and women they need to get of their asses and do it themselves, just like I did.

You understand that the amount spent on foreign aid wouldnt begin to pay for universal college, rgiht?

ok, if he and all you who are Democrats wants to pay for it.

these elected asses think we the people are here just to feed them money... so they can give it away for their pet projects and buy votes at the same

we have to GOT TO cut this government down to size. we can start by getting rid of HALF of the idiots in congress

Our children's college funds were started before they were even born, I'm not paying for anyone else's kids. Nope

Forum List

Back