Bernie Sanders calls for two tuition free years of public college.

Our children's college funds were started before they were even born, I'm not paying for anyone else's kids. Nope

no kidding. so they can go study quilting,or how to become a radical community agitator and then use it against those same people who paid for you....

Bernie go frikken retire.... you haven't a new thought in 80 years while sucking a living off us taxpayers

My husband graduated with a student loan debt of nearly $85,000, we paid every nickle of it back.
Our children's college funds were started before they were even born, I'm not paying for anyone else's kids. Nope

no kidding. so they can go study quilting,or how to become a radical community agitator and then use it against those same people who paid for you....

Bernie go frikken retire.... you haven't a new thought in 80 years while sucking a living off us taxpayers

That's exactly what you get when you pay for degrees for free. Too many parents let their kids get useless degrees, but at least it's their money. Then the kids can't get jobs. Well, psychology and literature may have been fun, but did you ever think what job you were going to get with them? No? Why not? Now the left want to institutionalize that

These Democrats think they are Santa Clause or something. they want want want but it's WE we we the PEOPLE that's get to pay for their pet projects. I sure hope the people learned a hell of a lesson with OscamCare and how Democrats can't be trusted to not lie to you and they've proven they couldn't run a frikken lemonade stand. their voters are getting ready to get bit by OscamCare and I can't say I feel sorry for a one of them. so no to Bernie, Obama, Warren, Clinton or any other progressive/democrat/commie

Didn't I read that you are living off the Government?

Don't believe everything you read, Bertha. Did you get your back shaved? If it's particulary thick I suggest a weed whacker

I don't believe everything I read from Staph, that's why I was asking.

My husband graduated with a student loan debt of nearly $85,000, we paid every nickle of it back.

That's exactly what you get when you pay for degrees for free. Too many parents let their kids get useless degrees, but at least it's their money. Then the kids can't get jobs. Well, psychology and literature may have been fun, but did you ever think what job you were going to get with them? No? Why not? Now the left want to institutionalize that

These Democrats think they are Santa Clause or something. they want want want but it's WE we we the PEOPLE that's get to pay for their pet projects. I sure hope the people learned a hell of a lesson with OscamCare and how Democrats can't be trusted to not lie to you and they've proven they couldn't run a frikken lemonade stand. their voters are getting ready to get bit by OscamCare and I can't say I feel sorry for a one of them. so no to Bernie, Obama, Warren, Clinton or any other progressive/democrat/commie

Don't believe everything you read, Bertha. Did you get your back shaved? If it's particulary thick I suggest a weed whacker

Who is Staph? And if you must know we live in a Coral Gables gated community and the gummit doesn't pay us a nickle. In fact we pay the gummint LOTS of nickels

Who is Staph? And if you must know we live in a Coral Gables gated community and the gummit doesn't pay us a nickle. In fact we pay the gummint LOTS of nickels

they think they are brilliant to come up with this play on my name. doesn't bother me. I'm a 60 old woman and I can kick their lame pansy asses with one hand tied behind my back. their problem with me is: I don't 'suck up" to their bullshit

That's why you don't actually know anything. You believe based on who said it instead of understanding and processing points. The left you just swallow and repeat. You believe them, you don't know. You should spend more time learning and understanding the issues instead of spending all your time sending naked selfies around

That's why you don't actually know anything. You believe based on who said it instead of understanding and processing points. The left you just swallow and repeat. You believe them, you don't know. You should spend more time learning and understanding the issues instead of spending all your time sending naked selfies around

Stephanie is the one who said it. Maybe she was lying.

New Topics

Forum List

Back