What's new

Ben Carson Wants To Evict Families From Public Housing If Just 1 Member Is An Undocumented Immigrant

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If we’re going to house people for free in this country, which I believe should have terms and conditions ( must find employment, drug tests, etc) then it certainly should be for AMERICANS and not illegal immigrants... why is housing illegal immigrants being paid for by our government anyways?! All these democrats that want open borders should be housing these illegals, right?!

The Complicity of Ben Carson

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a humanitarian

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ben Carson is perfectly correct. Families harboring an illegal alien should be booted. They are facilitating a crime.

Last edited:

harmonica

Gold Member
Reaction score
there should be no argument....get rid of all illegals --plain and simple

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we’re going to house people for free in this country, which I believe should have terms and conditions ( must find employment, drug tests, etc) then it certainly should be for AMERICANS and not illegal immigrants... why is housing illegal immigrants being paid for by our government anyways?! All these democrats that want open borders should be housing these illegals, right?!

Sounds good. Let's get started.

Porter Rockwell

Silver Member
Reaction score

Where do I begin?

1) I hate that term "illegal aliens" since it negates a presumption of innocence

2) Public housing paid for by taxpayers is privilege of citizenship. If the AMERICAN who the whom the housing is entrusted allows anyone other than Americans to live there, that American has, most likely, violated the law - I hope

3) I don't believe in drug tests (violation of the Fourth Amendment) The government's records should suffice

4) If the federal government cut federal funds off to places like California where they have sanctuary cities for foreigners, that would be legal. Then let Nancy Pelosi let them have a sanctuary in her front yard and do dumpster diving in her trash can. If she can afford it...

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"Mexican drug cartels murdered 36,000 people in 2019, but at least it's not on our border, like Iran is." - Acerbic Ann Coulter

Dick Foster

Gold Member
Reaction score
The People's Republic of the Californicated
What a humanitarian
How many of the poor poor unfortunate illegals have you fed or paid to house. Let me hazard a guess, absolutely NONE!
There's an old old saying that applies to you and your kind of bullshit. Money talks, bullshit walks. What it boils down to is that you're nothing but a bag of hot air. All radio and no TV. Etc etc.

Active Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days