Ben Carson Wants To Evict Families From Public Housing If Just 1 Member Is An Undocumented Immigrant

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
If we’re going to house people for free in this country, which I believe should have terms and conditions ( must find employment, drug tests, etc) then it certainly should be for AMERICANS and not illegal immigrants... why is housing illegal immigrants being paid for by our government anyways?! All these democrats that want open borders should be housing these illegals, right?!

The Complicity of Ben Carson

Ben Carson is perfectly correct. Families harboring an illegal alien should be booted. They are facilitating a crime.

Last edited:
there should be no argument....get rid of all illegals --plain and simple

If we’re going to house people for free in this country, which I believe should have terms and conditions ( must find employment, drug tests, etc) then it certainly should be for AMERICANS and not illegal immigrants... why is housing illegal immigrants being paid for by our government anyways?! All these democrats that want open borders should be housing these illegals, right?!

Sounds good. Let's get started.

Where do I begin?

1) I hate that term "illegal aliens" since it negates a presumption of innocence

2) Public housing paid for by taxpayers is privilege of citizenship. If the AMERICAN who the whom the housing is entrusted allows anyone other than Americans to live there, that American has, most likely, violated the law - I hope

3) I don't believe in drug tests (violation of the Fourth Amendment) The government's records should suffice

4) If the federal government cut federal funds off to places like California where they have sanctuary cities for foreigners, that would be legal. Then let Nancy Pelosi let them have a sanctuary in her front yard and do dumpster diving in her trash can. If she can afford it...

"Mexican drug cartels murdered 36,000 people in 2019, but at least it's not on our border, like Iran is." - Acerbic Ann Coulter

Forum List

Back