Can President Trump grant you american citizenship extraordinary?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Usually you need to be green card holder and permanent resident for 4-5 years after that you can apply for naturalisation and you need to speak english and pass a test. Do you think President Trump can grant me citizenship if he wants eventhough I never did any of that? Well I passed american citizenship tests online though but they were for practicing purposes I think. But nothing else. I do speak english.

Usually you need to be green card holder and permanent resident for 4-5 years after that you can apply for naturalisation and you need to speak english and pass a test. Do you think President Trump can grant me citizenship if he wants eventhough I never did any of that? Well I passed american citizenship tests online though but they were for practicing purposes I think. But nothing else. I do speak english.
Come on over here, Mortimer. I'll sponsor you, get you a U.S. citizenship and we'll run you in the election for mayor of Podunk.

To become a citizen, you have to go through the established process. I'm pretty sure that neither the President, nor anyone else has any authority or power to grant citizenship outside of that process.

To become a citizen, you have to go through the established process. I'm pretty sure that neither the President, nor anyone else has any authority or power to grant citizenship outside of that process.

In Austria, Serbia and Russia I know for sure they can. Steven Seagal got russian citizenship. They can even grant you honorary citizen title like Arnold Schwarzenegger has in styria.

Forum List

Back