Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

I'm not seeing it. You defend atheism at every turn.
Unless you meant because you're good with a dollar.
You are the epitome of why people hate fundamentalist Xtians. Your tropes border on antisemitism.

And Jews stand for justice. My people suffered too much to the hands of religious governments to not defend secular governments.

You are the epitome of why people hate fundamentalist Xtians. Your tropes border on antisemitism.

And Jews stand for justice. My people suffered too much to the hands of religious governments to not defend secular governments.
Hitler tortured and killed thousands of Christian clergy and closed down Christian churches. It was a godless atheist regime. Claiming Nazi Germany was a Christian regime is an absolute disgrace and an insult to Germans, Jews, and Christians. You ought to be ashamed. Take your victim routine elsewhere. Nobody in this thread, left or right, wants to read it.

And now I'm returning the thread back to it's OP topic, which is Mike Hosinski.

Last edited:
Claiming Nazi Germany was a Christian regime is an insult to Germans, Jews, and Christians. You ought to be ashamed.
1661795366233.png
1661795417048.png

The guys are waving. So what? You don't even know who them are. Dismissed.
Now, did you see what I said? Back to the OP topic. Now.

Yeah... waving... that's what they're doing... that's the ticket...

And I do know who they are, at least in the first photo...

On the far right you have Joseph Goebbels with Wilhelm Frick right next to him, don't know who the third guy is.

The two clergy whose faces we can see are Franz Rudolf Bornewasser, Bishop of Trier (glasses) and Ludwig Sebastian, Bishop of Speyer.

In the second picture, the cleric in the center could be Bornewasser again, but I can't be sure.

Does it make you feel better knowing who they are?

Regardless of who they are, it's clear they are sympathetic to the Nazis at this stage. I doubt they were remotely aware of the plans Goebbels had for the Church once they had resolved the Jewish question. That the Church did not stand up to the Nazis will forever be a stain on their reputation. Right there next to all the others...

Yeah... waving... that's what they're doing... that's the ticket...

And I do know who they are, at least in the first photo...

On the far right you have Joseph Goebbels with Wilhelm Frick right next to him, don't know who the third guy is.

The two clergy whose faces we can see are Franz Rudolf Bornewasser, Bishop of Trier (glasses) and Ludwig Sebastian, Bishop of Speyer.

In the second picture, the cleric in the center could be Bornewasser again, but I can't be sure.

Does it make you feel better knowing who they are?

Regardless of who they are, it's clear they are sympathetic to the Nazis at this stage. I doubt they were remotely aware of the plans Goebbels had for the Church once they had resolved the Jewish question. That the Church did not stand up to the Nazis will forever be a stain on their reputation. Right there next to all the others...
None of the priests have their arms in any position other than a wave. Arms bent in every case. You people are making up stuff out of thin air. This is an example of idiots being fooled by what they want to see.

None of the priests have their arms in any position other than a wave. Arms bent in every case. You people are making up stuff out of thin air. This is an example of idiots being fooled by what they want to see.

No, this is an example of one idiot refusing to acknowledge the truth: the Church was sympathetic to the Nazi ideology. Whether is was because they truly bought into it or they were going along to get along, i.e. protecting themselves, doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back