Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

I can't say much as at one school I picked fights with my senior football players just to show them who was boss.

No point, then? As expected.

1652217726053.png

What kind of person is so empty they have to make memes to declare themselves a winner on social media?

Someone who is in a "debate" with someone who's is just a stonewalling loser, who is pretending that putting up posts, means he is defending his position, regardless of how much stupidity is in those posts.

When faced with that level of stupidity, snarky memes are the appropriate response.

And you better watch it. There are a lot more memes where that one came from, if you don't watch your step.

Someone who is in a "debate" with someone who's is just a stonewalling loser, who is pretending that putting up posts, means he is defending his position, regardless of how much stupidity is in those posts.

When faced with that level of stupidity, snarky memes are the appropriate response.

And you better watch it. There are a lot more memes where that one came from, if you don't watch your step.
What kind of person is so empty they have to make memes to declare themselves a winner on social media? And then doubles down. :heehee:

Such a shame this iconic teacher has to go through this at the end of a long stellar career. And to think this miscreant kid's family might want to cash in on this is truly pathetic

Hosinski Sentence: $100 fine and probation. Plus he keeps his full retirement package. Indiana teaching license still intact A just ending to the persecution of a great highly-respected conservative teaching veteran who taught a punk a lesson he will not soon forget.

Excellent result!! Sanity is preserved!!

Highly doubtful he will ever teach in a public school again. The potential liability would be prohibitive.

Hosinski Sentence: $100 fine and probation. Plus he keeps his full retirement package. Indiana teaching license still intact A just ending to the persecution of a great highly-respected conservative teaching veteran who taught a punk a lesson he will not soon forget.

He slapped the right kid that is for damn sure. That kid's father should have knocked hosinski's ass the F out.

Wow. That's fucking great.

I have no problem with him keeping his retirement. He earned it.

What I objected to was him hitting and injuring a student.

What I found even more disgusting is the people who kept saying "The kid said he would rape his daughter". It started as a "what if he said..." and soon turned into the claim the kid said it. A completely unsubstantiated claim.

Forum List

Back