Believe in Allah, stop the nonsense

Muslim75

Nov 23, 2014
Dakar
A Hadith is a saying of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family).

I came upon this Hadith:
" There came a person to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) while I was with him, and he asked him about picking up of a stray article, and he said: When none comes to demand it, then spend that." (Sahih Muslim)

Whenever someone claims publicly "I am a prophet of God, God sent me as a prophet, speaks to me, reveals me divine Verses and teaches me guidance", and then says that Hadith, that is true without doubt. Else, people would laugh at you.

The only way is to believe in Muhammad, the prophet of God Almighty and His beloved, peace be upon him and his family. Anything else is absolute nonsense and play.

I came upon this Hadith:
" There came a person to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) while I was with him, and he asked him about picking up of a stray article, and he said: When none comes to demand it, then spend that." (Sahih Muslim)

Whenever someone claims publicly "I am a prophet of God, God sent me as a prophet, speaks to me, reveals me divine Verses and teaches me guidance", and then says that Hadith, that is true without doubt. Else, people would laugh at you.

The only way is to believe in Muhammad, the prophet of God Almighty and His beloved, peace be upon him and his family. Anything else is absolute nonsense and play.
Such idol worship of muhammud (swish), the inventor of Islamism, defines the politico-religious ideology he created as just another version of pagan polytheism.

2If there will arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of a dream, and he gives you a sign or a wonder,
3and the sign or the wonder of which he spoke to you happens, [and he] says, "Let us go after other gods which you have not known, and let us worship them,"
4you shall not heed the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of a dream; for the Lord, your God, is testing you, to know whether you really love the Lord, your God, with all your heart and with all your soul.
- Devarim 13

Big M was nothing more than a sociopath, nothing that needs distinction or praise..
Mo' (swish) was clever enough to partner himself with the gawds, much like Jesus did. He saw a formula that worked.

I came upon this Hadith:

Nope not interested.

You can take your dawah and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Mohammad was nothing but a flim-flam man who hoodwinked his stupid, gullible followers into thinking he spoke for God.

He didn't. He was just a murderer who screwed children and who found an easy way to get others to follow suit. .

"Believe in Allah and stop the nonsense"

Don't all the Shia and Sunni already believe in Allah yet continue their inter-religious fighting regardless?

Many people of Muhammad's time did laugh at him and they called him a liar. There are many verses in the Quran where Muhammad tries to justify himself, and the entire sura 111 is about Muhammad condemning his own aunt and uncle to hell for not believing in him.

Here are verses where Muhammad tries to say he is not a liar.

4.50 Behold! how they invent a lie against God! but that by itself is a manifest sin!

6.21 Who doth more wrong than he who inventeth a lie against God or rejecteth His signs? But verily the wrong-doers never shall prosper.

10.17 Who doth more wrong than such as forge a lie against God, or deny His Signs? But never will prosper those who sin.

11.18 Who doth more wrong than those who invent a life against God? They will be turned back to the presence of their Lord, and the witnesses will say, "These are the ones who lied against their Lord! Behold! the Curse of God is on those who do wrong! -

29.68 And who does more wrong than he who invents a lie against God or rejects the Truth when it reaches him? Is there not a home in Hell for those who reject Faith?

39.32 Who, then, doth more wrong than one who utters a lie concerning God, and rejects the Truth when it comes to him; is there not in Hell an abode for blasphemers?

61.70 Who doth greater wrong than one who invents falsehood against God, even as he is being invited to Islam? And God guides not those who do wrong.

72.5 'But we do think that no man or spirit should say aught that untrue against God.

Here are verses where he complains about people saying he was a possessed madman.

7.184 Do they not reflect? Their companion is not seized with madness: he is but a perspicuous warner.

15.6 They say: "O thou to whom the Message is being revealed! truly thou art mad (or possessed)!
15.7 Why bring you not angels unto us, if you are of the truthful?

37.36 And say: "What! shall we give up our gods for the sake of a Poet possessed?"

44.14 Yet they turn away from him and say: "Tutored (by others), a man possessed!"

52.29 Therefore proclaim thou the praises (of thy Lord): for by the Grace of thy Lord, thou art no (vulgar) soothsayer, nor art thou one possessed.

68.2 Thou art not, by the Grace of thy Lord, mad or possessed.

68.51 And the Unbelievers would almost trip thee up with their eyes when they hear the Message; and they say: "Surely he is possessed!"

81.22 and your comrade is not mad.
81.25 Nor is it the word of an evil spirit accursed.

Here are three verses that show many people of Muhammads own time did not believe in him, but he tried to justify himself claiming the holy spirit taught him. But he mistook the meaning of the holy spirit in the bible, thinking the angel Gabriel was the messenger. But the holy spirit is part of the trinity, and it spoke though Jesus and the diciples. The angel Gabriel only announced the coming of John the baptist and Jesus, but gave no message to them.

16.101 When We substitute one revelation for another,- and Allah knows best what He reveals (in stages),- they say, "Thou art but a forger": but most of them understand not.

16.102 Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the revelation from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims.

16.103 We know indeed that they say, "It is a man that teaches him." The tongue of him they wickedly point to is notably foreign, while this is Arabic, pure and clear.

...Anything else is absolute nonsense and play

This person Muslim75 sounds like a phony to me, people...he abuses the beliefs of others, as cited in the quote above, while the Qur'an (the Book of Scripture of Islam) says this:

"And abuse not those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest, exceeding the limits, they abuse Allah through ignorance. Thus to every people have We made their deeds fair-seeming; then to their Lord is their return so He will inform them of what they did." Chapter 6:108 of Qur'an

I would pay no attention to this FOOL, if I were you...he is probably an American government agent trying to stir up trouble, as he obviously does not live by the commands of the Qur'an.

Peace and may God Bless you:).
Anonymous1977

I came upon this Hadith:

Then by your reasoning Joseph Smith was a prophet. The difference is he never expected anyone to simply take his word for it. He invited them to inquire of God for themselves. Like Moses, he wanted to create a society of prophets.

2If there will arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of a dream, and he gives you a sign or a wonder,
3and the sign or the wonder of which he spoke to you happens, [and he] says, "Let us go after other gods which you have not known, and let us worship them,"
4you shall not heed the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of a dream; for the Lord, your God, is testing you, to know whether you really love the Lord, your God, with all your heart and with all your soul.
- Devarim 13

Does this suggest that miracles prove nothing about the miracle maker?

No wonder the early Christians had a hell of a time converting Jews!!

- Devarim 13

Does this suggest that miracles prove nothing about the miracle maker?

No wonder the early Christians had a hell of a time converting Jews!!

Given the other stuff forbidding various 'magical' practices I'd infer miracles could be magical in nature as well as divine. And thinking of modern 'street illusionists,' things seeming to be magic or miraculous may have simply been illusions but 'miracles' to people of the time.

Forum List

Back