Belichick makes bizarre claim a news conference

The Saints took out Harvin, no problem.

Not the same thing. We are talking about recievers running pick or rub plays to injure defensive players.

So the manner of dirty play decides whether Seattle will man up or not. Got it.

Nigga PUUULLLEEEZZZ !!!!

Denver don't want to piss off Seattle. Kam Chancellor will knock that runt Welker back into last week if he tries that chump routine. The LAST thing the Broncos want to do is go toe to toe with the Seahawks. Denver is a finness outfit. Seattle is a brawling club. If Denver recievers start getting chippy and stupid like that Welker play then they will get the snot kicked out of them and bitch slapped on every play. Welker will crawl off the field and refuse to return. Decker will get carted out of the stadium. That is just in the first qtr. Seattle has faced the biggest ...fastest ...TEs in the NFL this season and shut every one of them down. NONE of the hot WRs in the NFC have had ANY luck with Sherman or the other guy...or Earl Thomas.

The deal is the closing speed of Seattles DBs. Manning will THINK his WRs have seperation then WHAM !!! Thomas or Chancellor comes in like a heat seeking missle just as the ball arrives and BOOM BOOM BOOM...out go the lights !!!

It has happened EXACTLY like that all season. Seattle isn't just the best pass defense team...It is the best pass defense team by a LOOOOOOONNNG shot.

This is a pass defense unlike anything Manning has ever seen in all his experience.

I'm sure Peyton is very smart and knows he and his O-Line and his recievers have to play the best game of their lives to have any chance.

I have no doubt Manning's fear is throwing ints. He knows he will have to choose his passes VERY carefully or watch Sherman or Chancellor or the other guy(Walter whatever) or Thomas running by him on a pick six.

Not the same thing. We are talking about recievers running pick or rub plays to injure defensive players.

So the manner of dirty play decides whether Seattle will man up or not. Got it.

Nigga PUUULLLEEEZZZ !!!!

Denver don't want to piss off Seattle. Kam Chancellor will knock that runt Welker back into last week if he tries that chump routine. The LAST thing the Broncos want to do is go toe to toe with the Seahawks. Denver is a finness outfit. Seattle is a brawling club. If Denver recievers start getting chippy and stupid like that Welker play then they will get the snot kicked out of them and bitch slapped on every play. Welker will crawl off the field and refuse to return. Decker will get carted out of the stadium. That is just in the first qtr. Seattle has faced the biggest ...fastest ...TEs in the NFL this season and shut every one of them down. NONE of the hot WRs in the NFC have had ANY luck with Sherman or the other guy...or Earl Thomas.

The deal is the closing speed of Seattles DBs. Manning will THINK his WRs have seperation then WHAM !!! Thomas or Chancellor comes in like a heat seeking missle just as the ball arrives and BOOM BOOM BOOM...out go the lights !!!

It has happened EXACTLY like that all season. Seattle isn't just the best pass defense team...It is the best pass defense team by a LOOOOOOONNNG shot.

This is a pass defense unlike anything Manning has ever seen in all his experience.

I'm sure Peyton is very smart and knows he and his O-Line and his recievers have to play the best game of their lives to have any chance.

I have no doubt Manning's fear is throwing ints. He knows he will have to choose his passes VERY carefully or watch Sherman or Chancellor or the other guy(Walter whatever) or Thomas running by him on a pick six.

No doubt. Hey My chargers,a team that is pretty physical,gave the Broncos fits this year ALL 3 times controlling the line of scrimmage with their physical play except the third time around.It took 3 tries before they could figure them out.:lol:

even though the donkeys beat them the first time in san diego,they knocked Manning around and rattled him. their soft pitiful defense also gave up two touchdowns to them late in the game and only one the game by ONE touchdown. Manning had problems with the chargers defense in denver.He is living in a dreamworld if he thinks Manning is not going to want to leave that game by halftime the hurt they will put on him.:lol: while the chargers put a hurt on him and threw off his timing,just think what the HAWKS a team that is worlds apart more physical than my chargers are.:lol::lol::lol: My chargers,as much as I love them,are not even in the same league with the Hawks as far as being a physical defense yet Manning had problems with THEM,the one team that controlled the line of scrimmage BOTH times during the regular season.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm reading other comments online. Apparently, the Pats did the same damn exact same thing on the series before.

Not the same thing at all. First, the play on the previous drive WAS called a penalty on Hoomanawanui. Second, the legality isn't about whether Welker ran a pick play. It's about the fact that he made contact with Talib before the ball reached Thomas. That's textbook OPI.

I haven't found the footage yet to confirm, but IIRC, the OPI call on Hoomanawanui was iffy. I believe that the ball had already reached the receiver when contact was made. I could be wrong on that though, but regardless, OPI was called on the Pats there and it killed that drive for them.

OPI should have been called on Welker and wasn't.

There's no hypocrisy in acknowledging that.

Print this out, put it in the mail, and send it to the commissioner. Let us know how it goes.

Belichick has won enough games to not have to worry about what people like you and me think.

But the dirty little plays intended to injure other players and take them out of the game have no place in football.

Belichick has every right to complain, and I think he is right, but then again, I am a Patriots fan, so my bias is likely showing.

Former Patriots great, Rodney Harrison, said this morning on the Dan Patrick show that he didn't think Welker, his former teammate, tried to injure Talib.

It's just a clever play that even the Pats run about 3 or 4 times per game.

And Welker probably learned the move in Boston!

Belichick has won enough games to not have to worry about what people like you and me think.

But the dirty little plays intended to injure other players and take them out of the game have no place in football.

Belichick has every right to complain, and I think he is right, but then again, I am a Patriots fan, so my bias is likely showing.

Former Patriots great, Rodney Harrison, said this morning on the Dan Patrick show that he didn't think Welker, his former teammate, tried to injure Talib.

It's just a clever play that even the Pats run about 3 or 4 times per game.

And Welker probably learned the move in Boston!

It would serve him and his health well to UN LEARN the move in N Y Feb 2. I can't wait to see Kam Chancellor hit that fuckin runt and see the midget fly completely off the field like a rag doll.

I'm reading other comments online. Apparently, the Pats did the same damn exact same thing on the series before.

Not the same thing at all. First, the play on the previous drive WAS called a penalty on Hoomanawanui. Second, the legality isn't about whether Welker ran a pick play. It's about the fact that he made contact with Talib before the ball reached Thomas. That's textbook OPI.

I haven't found the footage yet to confirm, but IIRC, the OPI call on Hoomanawanui was iffy. I believe that the ball had already reached the receiver when contact was made. I could be wrong on that though, but regardless, OPI was called on the Pats there and it killed that drive for them.

Print this out, put it in the mail, and send it to the commissioner. Let us know how it goes.

For some reason, you seem oddly intent on trying to paint me as unreasonable and quite frankly, it makes you look like an idiot. I was simply explaining what the illegal part of that play was, while also clearing up what the earlier "exact same play by the Patriots" was. Is Welker going to be fined for what he did? Probably not, and it won't bother me at all. It wasn't even close to being the most egregious missed call this past Sunday, so I don't see any reason to get particularly worked up about it.

Give the "be a dick to the Patriots fan for the hell of it" schtick a break for a bit. It's more than a little pathetic.

For some reason, you seem oddly intent on trying to paint me as unreasonable and quite frankly, it makes you look like an idiot. I was simply explaining what the illegal part of that play was, while also clearing up what the earlier "exact same play by the Patriots" was. Is Welker going to be fined for what he did? Probably not, and it won't bother me at all. It wasn't even close to being the most egregious missed call this past Sunday, so I don't see any reason to get particularly worked up about it.

Give the "be a dick to the Patriots fan for the hell of it" schtick a break for a bit. It's more than a little pathetic.

>< :lol:

Dude! There is not intention of being difficult. I am being sincere. You feel that strongly about it. Go for it! Nothing to lose dude....pathetic is in the eye of the beholder. Let it go. They lost.

Forum List

Back