Being White Matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

planet9

Jul 5, 2021
I posted another thread about Biden and his anti-White statement. But hardly anybody stood up for White people. Most seemed to have the opinion that being White doesn't matter. But I beg to differ. Being White matters, THE MOST! I don't see any White people from the U.S. or Europe trying to immigrate to (invade) countries south of the border, Africa or the Middle east. And though I couldn't say positively without checking, I would say it is almost certain that most of the Nobel Laureates were White.

So who will stand with me and say that being White matters. THE MOST! I don't care so much about your reasons for knowing so. Because chances are it wouldn't even be allowed to be discussed to any meaningful degree around here anyway. And those who disagree would probably tell you to take it to stormfront or some such crap. Or report you. So just knowing who you are is enough.

I posted another thread about Biden and his anti-White statement. But hardly anybody stood up for White people. Most seemed to have the opinion that being White doesn't matter. But I beg to differ. Being White matters, THE MOST! I don't see any White people from the U.S. or Europe trying to immigrate to (invade) countries south of the border, Africa or the Middle east. And though I couldn't say positively without checking, I would say it is almost certain that most of the Nobel Laureates were White.

So who will stand with me and say that being White matters. THE MOST! I don't care so much about your reasons for knowing so. Because chances are it wouldn't even be allowed to be discussed to any meaningful degree around here anyway. And those who disagree would probably tell you to take it to stormfront or some such crap. Or report you. So just knowing who you are is enough.

Stormfront sounds like a good place for you.

Nobel Laureates? Sharing skin color with a Nobel Laureate does not mean much.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Ahh, another David Duke wanna be whining about not being recognized as special.

Here's the the thing, son.....your fellow Caucasians are the source of your trouble, as it is they who are the vast majority of inherited wealth, in control of the Federal Gov't, major corporations. Last time I checked, American minorities did not start the Word Wars, lie about Vietnam or Korea or Iraq or Iran, didn't drop an A bomb. No race, creed or color on this planet is innocent of historical crimes against each other or their neighbors, but for guys like you to bitch and moan as if you are a soul victim because of your skin color in America is a joke...given America's history of slavery and near genocide of the Native Nations people.

See, we live in a competitive society of limited resources and opportunities...so there will be winners and losers. The problem arises when the winners only want to tolerate the presence of the losers in a indentured servant or slave capacity. Our social evolution shows that really doesn't work well....but those born into a good situation don't want it to change...and we all know that ethnicity, racial features and economic status can make or break a career. Too much historical documentation that contradicts the basis of your screed.

I grew up watching TV movies from the 1940's through the 1970's.....Bogart, Cagney, Robinson, the Bowery Boys, etc. sure as hell weren't depicting the Jim Crow South that black folk lived under until the mid 1960's.

So if you've got a problem.....look in the mirror, or to the people you vote for (i.e., Trump telling yahoos he'll march with them, then going home to watch it on TV).

Carry on.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Racial agitation is this year's trend.

Before that, it was global warming.

My buddie who left the hood back in his early years used his White Privilege to create his own business and become quite successful. He laughs at the progressive slaves who stay victims of progressivism.

20190825_203003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back