Being a Republican Is Hazardous to Your Health

There's been too many "emergency extensions" to allow vax sites to report to LAW ENFORCEMENT (in some jurisdictions).. But no 3rd party is gonna get to "poll" this question.. Unless they are hooked up to the NSA "Big Brother Spy Machine"..

Hospitals and Vax sites in this country are STILL complying with OUR HIPPA laws on medical privacy.. So maybe in YOUR favorite country -- this would be possible to poll.. Not here without compliance and VOLUNTARY disclosure.

Please dont attempt to dox anyone here. It's not a good look.. :cool:

I never suggested that vax sites are asking for personal information or who someone voted for. Of course that would be a HIPPA violation.

I would never dox anyone anyone here flac - sheesh :rolleyes-41:

There's been too many "emergency extensions" to allow vax sites to report to LAW ENFORCEMENT (in some jurisdictions).. But no 3rd party is gonna get to "poll" this question.. Unless they are hooked up to the NSA "Big Brother Spy Machine"..

Hmmm, are you sure a polling company wouldn't be allowed to ask whether you were vaxed and who you voted for? I'd have to disagree. Some polling gets a lot more personal than that. What they would not be allowed to do is create a list of names of those they polled and what their answers were.

How much a county voted for Trump correlates very closely with vaccination status.

You think that’s a coincidence?

Best answer ^ Yes, if a county went for Trump by a two or three to one margin. Much could be learned without even conducting a poll simply by looking at vaccination percentages and simple extrapolation.

Voter information and party registration is public. I am surprised you don't know this. So if a polling company wants a list of R and D voters in any given state they can get it.

But they wouldn't even need to do that. Asking a question in a poll about whether someone is vaccinated, their party affiliation or even who they voted for is not at all uncommon.

This is how we already know that Trump voters are the least likely to have been vaccinated and the most likely to get COVID and die.

You are arguing with a stupid person who is way too lazy to actually read the OP and click the link.

The OP shows the comparison of counties with the large share of trump voters and counties with the large share of Biden voters.

It clearly shows that counties that had a large vote for trump have a large number of people infected with the virus. Where as the counties that had a large vote for Biden had a smaller number of people infected with the virus.

If it was democrats who didn't get vaccinated we would see high numbers of infections in those counties with large number of votes for Biden.

We see the opposite.

If it was republicans who were getting vaccinated we would see low levels of virus infections in the counties that had large votes for trump.

We see the opposite.

Anyone can take a few minutes to actually read the information presented but most trump people are like the one you replied to, way to stupid and lazy to read the information that is spoon fed to them.

As a Kentuckian (rural, but still) I can say with 100% certainty that I know two people that got it, were sick for a day, and then were fine since the whole thing started. Quit fear mongering people, for crying out loud, most people end up living. Gimme a break.

Kentucky here as well. I had it, my wife, and well pretty the entire place I work at all had it at the same time the October before all the lockdowns and mask shit started. We all thought it was the flu or something. No one died out of the 250 or so people at my work. None at my wife's work. Non at step son's school died. No one in our neighborhood. And this was way before the vaccines were even out yet.

What is the total death rate of infected people? Like less than 1%? And the majority of the ones that do die are elderly, in poor health prior to infection, and morbidly obese.

And he isn't fear mongering. It's just plain old fashioned "I hate anyone not in my political party so I'm going to get a cheap sense of self satisfaction at trying to drag their name through the mud even if I have to use pitiful examples and skew things".

What is the total death rate of infected people? Like less than 1%?
The other day,m the CDC reported that for every person who tested positive for covid, 2 more poeple were infected with it but never tested. That puts the death rate around 0.55%

That's the -total- death rate; ~80% of those who died were over 65 and had some contributing factor.
The death rate for those 50 and below? Negligible.

This is tragic. Republicans are catching and dying from COVID at a much greater rate than Democrats.

View attachment 544464

View attachment 544465

View attachment 544466

View attachment 544467

View attachment 544468

There is something deeply disturbing when people are willing to die for ideology over public health.
I guess that's one way to counter the gerrymandering, voter suppression laws and laws to allow legislatures to overrule the secretary of state that Republicans are engaging in. I'd prefer a less deadly way though myself.

FAUJW9AVcAMDRbC.png

As a Kentuckian (rural, but still) I can say with 100% certainty that I know two people that got it, were sick for a day, and then were fine since the whole thing started. Quit fear mongering people, for crying out loud, most people end up living. Gimme a break.
I agree. Nothing more aggravating than those whining because they have a dead loved one. A real patriot would be proud to sacrifice a family member or two to show support for trump.

Hmmm, are you sure a polling company wouldn't be allowed to ask whether you were vaxed and who you voted for? I'd have to disagree. Some polling gets a lot more personal than that. What they would not be allowed to do is create a list of names of those they polled and what their answers were.
I'm not so sure about that. If the poll didn't specifically state that those things would be kept private, they can release any information they want to release. Most polls wouldn't do that anyway, because nobody would answer their next poll.

This is tragic. Republicans are catching and dying from COVID at a much greater rate than Democrats.

View attachment 544464

View attachment 544465

View attachment 544466

View attachment 544467

View attachment 544468

There is something deeply disturbing when people are willing to die for ideology over public health.

Well. . . this is really good news!

The vote harvesters and computerized voted switching machines won't have to steal, switch and rig nearly so many votes to make sure populist candidates that actually represent the people are elected.

All non-GMO folks will be dead!

What terrific news for the cabal, the consortium, and the interlocking directorate.

Why, profits and stocks can only look terrific from here on out, and the New Normal & Great Reset looks to be clear sailing!

Getting rid of all these stupid deniers and conspiracy theorists is akin to shedding dead weight.

ALL HAIL THE NEW EUGENICS MOVEMENT!

5ogkxc.jpg

The republicans fought hard for the "right to work" for lower wages and the prospect of being fired for whatever reason and none. Now they are fighting for the right to get sick and die. It's a matter of "freedom."
There are ways and differences. Depending on how you see it. There are great swaths of former industrial giant areas in our nation that have not recovered from peak years. Employees after WW 2 were paid well with a lot getting pensions and settlement packages when the factories and warehouse shut down. Auto, steel, electronics, paid well. And there were a lot of employees with many more making parts for the products the companies made. Then the jobs that serviced these places. Government jobs seem to have taken the place of that era. and they would be at the same juncture but the tax payer is always on the hook. There are the same high payouts in construction, teamsters, port workers, monopoly jobs like utilities of all kinds and more. So some make more as blue collar and other make less in blue collar to balance it out. With the taxes going higher with inflation also.

View attachment 544464

View attachment 544465

View attachment 544466

View attachment 544467

View attachment 544468

The LIE is being spread again....

Yes, I am defending Obama and Biden from this lie, but not for why you might think....

Bo Bergdahl was never - NEVER - kidnapped by Al Qaeda or the Taliban. Yes, the traitor left his base intent on joining the enemy. No, again, he was NOT taken by Al Qaeda.

Betgdahl was taken hostage by the Haqqani network, an Al Qaeda-associated group that is not fond of / get along with them at all. They fund their terrorist activities by kidnapping people and releasing them for money.

The Haqqani network. NEVER asked for the release of the 'Taliban 5'! They demanded MONEY for Bergdahl's release...and OBAMA PAID THEM.

BERGDAHL was released to US forces. The Taliban 5 were released to Qatar, who supports/funds Al Qaeda. Tge Haqqani network vouldn't give a crap if the Taliban 5 stayed in prison.

At the ti.e Barry & Biden was trying to keep Barry's promise to close Gitmo, but he had a problem. They could quietly release tens, even hundreds, of low-level fighters / terrorists without much fanfare or notice, especially when they owned 90% of the (liberal) media....

...but you can't just release the 5 most higj-profile leaders / terrorists like the Taliban 5 without it being reported.

So Barry & Biden saw the Bergdahl kidnapping as an opportunity to sell the lie that the Haqqani network wanted Thd Taliban 5 in exchange for Bergdahl.

Barry knew, tjough, no one would buy the release of these top 5 Al Qaeda / Taliban leaders for a traitor....which is why Barry brought Bergdahl back with such publicity and fanfare as a combination of the returning prodigal son and US War hero, even giving the traitor a medal on the WH lawn/garden.

What a crock of shit!

So the news story still has the fact that Barry and Biden released these guys right, just not WHY and not about it involving Bergdahl.

That abomination was very much bi partisan. Please stop your bullshit partisan propaganda. EVERY FUCKING DAY.
Thanks.
Being a Democrat is terrible for your country. Who are we saving? Us? Or the future!

Where did you get your info? From CNN? Your Leftist Professor? Or Russian disinformation?

Pathetic LOSERS, on the biggest stage, who do not care that America is the last bastion of freedom.

You really are PATHETIC! But unless the rest of us stand up, you will win.

When they come for you, don't point at your parents, LOSER!

I agree. Nothing more aggravating than those whining because they have a dead loved one. A real patriot would be proud to sacrifice a family member or two to show support for trump.
None in my family are dead, and no one in any families of people I know are dead. Nobody in my town knows of anybody who died from it.

That's not to say it isn't real, it is to say that is is rarer than what msm would have you believe. Face the facts. Thousands die every day of other things. Heart failure, car wrecks, cancer, etc. Is a covid death more special than these deaths? No. A death is a death, and until people realize that more people are dying of non-covid related stuff than covid itself, than we can't get out of this self induced panic.

None in my family are dead, and no one in any families of people I know are dead. Nobody in my town knows of anybody who died from it.

That's not to say it isn't real, it is to say that is is rarer than what msm would have you believe. Face the facts. Thousands die every day of other things. Heart failure, car wrecks, cancer, etc. Is a covid death more special than these deaths? No. A death is a death, and until people realize that more people are dying of non-covid related stuff than covid itself, than we can't get out of this self induced panic.
So you are lucky. My brother died. My 2 cousins died.

Forum List

Back