Being a Republican Is Hazardous to Your Health

Did you give your political affiliation when you got jabbed?

Go to a hospital?

Now you're cornered because I know the answer. And no way in hell you're getting my information. That "where da white womens" thing is disturbing
Apparently, Dr. Love has access to the genuine death certificates of each person alleged to have died from Covid as outlined in the OP, and cross-checked each person to verify their political status at time of death.

As soon as he posts those, we'll all have to apologize if they verify the initial claim.

:)

Voter information and party registration is public. I am surprised you don't know this. So if a polling company wants a list of R and D voters in any given state they can get it.

But they wouldn't even need to do that. Asking a question in a poll about whether someone is vaccinated, their party affiliation or even who they voted for is not at all uncommon.

This is how we already know that Trump voters are the least likely to have been vaccinated and the most likely to get COVID and die.
Just post the genuine DCs, bra. :)

Hmmm, are you sure a polling company wouldn't be allowed to ask whether you were vaxed and who you voted for? I'd have to disagree. Some polling gets a lot more personal than that. What they would not be allowed to do is create a list of names of those they polled and what their answers were.
So you're saying a PC could make up any results they wanted to?

And that the notoriously unreliable New York Times would then yet AGAIN help spread a convenient lie?

Good to know.

:)

Last edited:
Best answer ^ Yes, if a county went for Trump by a two or three to one margin. Much could be learned without even conducting a poll simply by looking at vaccination percentages and simple extrapolation.
Just post the DCs, bra. :)

You are arguing with a stupid person who is way too lazy to actually read the OP and click the link.

The OP shows the comparison of counties with the large share of trump voters and counties with the large share of Biden voters.

It clearly shows that counties that had a large vote for trump have a large number of people infected with the virus. Where as the counties that had a large vote for Biden had a smaller number of people infected with the virus.

If it was democrats who didn't get vaccinated we would see high numbers of infections in those counties with large number of votes for Biden.

We see the opposite.

If it was republicans who were getting vaccinated we would see low levels of virus infections in the counties that had large votes for trump.

We see the opposite.

Anyone can take a few minutes to actually read the information presented but most trump people are like the one you replied to, way to stupid and lazy to read the information that is spoon fed to them.
Please post the DCs - TIA. :)

Kentucky here as well. I had it, my wife, and well pretty the entire place I work at all had it at the same time the October before all the lockdowns and mask shit started. We all thought it was the flu or something. No one died out of the 250 or so people at my work. None at my wife's work. Non at step son's school died. No one in our neighborhood. And this was way before the vaccines were even out yet.

What is the total death rate of infected people? Like less than 1%? And the majority of the ones that do die are elderly, in poor health prior to infection, and morbidly obese.

And he isn't fear mongering. It's just plain old fashioned "I hate anyone not in my political party so I'm going to get a cheap sense of self satisfaction at trying to drag their name through the mud even if I have to use pitiful examples and skew things".
Kinda the thread.

Only an idiot would consider a disease that kills near the same amount as cancer and heart disease to be not much.
Just need to see those DCs - thanks!
I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish none of it happened.

My favorite aunt died of covid in the first wave April 2020.
I'm sorry for your loss.

Can you provide us with more details?

You must live in an EXTREMELY small Kentucky town in the middle of f'n nowhere.
I don't know anyone in my current county who's died of the COVIDS.
But my previous town of Boise/ Ada County?
Yep, I know 4 people who've died and two were VERY close friends.
One was 55 the other 58 I'll be attending a funeral next week for one of them.
Carry on with your idiot Senators Rand the Know Nothing and Mitch the Bitch.
BING BING BING! Rural County in the middle of fucking nowhere.

How would anyone know if someone is of any political party?

Lol do they ask that at the jab site or hospital?

Jebus
Leftism is a severe Mental Disorder ......

These sick Leftist fvcks .... are only capable of parroting the Marxist Fake News Propaganda .....

Their inflicted comments should be by all means be ignored .....

There are bigger issues here to address other than their Leftist sick delusions .......

Just Saying.....

You must live in an EXTREMELY small Kentucky town in the middle of f'n nowhere.
I don't know anyone in my current county who's died of the COVIDS.
But my previous town of Boise/ Ada County?
Yep, I know 4 people who've died and two were VERY close friends.
One was 55 the other 58 I'll be attending a funeral next week for one of them.
Carry on with your idiot Senators Rand the Know Nothing and Mitch the Bitch.
I'm sorry for your loss.

Can you provide more details?

This seems to be true, Lesh. Previously-infected people have great protection against getting COVID, but they even get a boost from being vaccinated.

It's kind of like the following...

If you drive a car equipped with air bags, with a seat belt on, you are well-protected.
But if you wear a football helmet while you drive, you are even better protected.
Most sensible people decide that the air bags and seat belt are sufficient. The football helmet has some potential downside.

I would also like to point out some potential major problems with Toro 's OP:

- He is using geographic information to define party affiliation. Less than half the population votes. Therefore, you can't necessarily conclude vaccination statistics by location are directly related to party affiliation.

- He is ignoring that Blue states have larger populations. Therefore, there may actually be more unvaxed Dems.

- As others have mentioned, SassyIrishLass first, they don't ask for your party affiliation when you get the jab. They ask for photo ID, which is not required to vote in a lot of places, and also your SSN so they can add you to a massive government database which may be used to start a caste system in the US where the unvaxed cannot have the same privileges as those who comply with the official truth.. :)

8702be08e5c2a9a14fbf26cbbae2a370b44035b57799c25072d263376fb47f19.png
Some excellent points.

Forum List

Back