Being a Republican Is Hazardous to Your Health

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
This is tragic. Republicans are catching and dying from COVID at a much greater rate than Democrats.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

There is something deeply disturbing when people are willing to die for ideology over public health.

This is tragic. Republicans are catching and dying from COVID at a much greater rate than Democrats.

View attachment 544464

View attachment 544465

View attachment 544466

View attachment 544467

View attachment 544468

There is something deeply disturbing when people are willing to die for ideology over public health.

You're still trying to sell this expired Sushi.. It's "deeply disturbing".. The facts are just too inconvenient for Democrats to handle. And like "science" -- they'll work around it to get their way..

People over 50 were both more likely to vote for former President Donald Trump last year and be fully vaccinated.

The disparities between political leanings are even greater when race is taken into account.

New York City data shows about 60 percent of residents have gotten at least one dose, including 35 percent of black New Yorkers and 47 percent of Hispanics.

You also dont realize that in any Southern state, about 40% of folks are Democrats. The majority of which belong to the UN-vaxxed. In Hillbilly Hollywood here --- the 10 or 15% of the masked that I see in public are predominantly black.. They're still FIGHTING covid with the worst tools apparently.

And fleeing from the crazy claims you made here, there's also the crystal worshipping, whole earth contingency of the left who are DEEPLY into Vax rejection in general..

But the PUBLIC is catching on. Most of the recent Twitter wars on vax have been notable black personalities fighting amongst themselves. And when Twitter went to make a list "vax deniers" -- MOSTLY a group of about 12 names popped up FEATURING such mental midgets as RFK Jr.. Who heads no less than 3 foundations and websites at the "tip of spear" of the anti-vax movement..

This shit is getting old.. Folks are tuning out the "anti-science" messaging coming from the Biden Admjn.. Mental lowlifes who will NOT EVEN DISCUSS the 50 or 80Million of their "unvaxxed" tthat HAVE NATURAL IMMUNITY.. Like the hospital nurses Biden is about to get fired for "folliowing the science"..

Govt and science never mix.. But YOUR TRIBE has weaponized scientific atheism.. Like when the POLITICAL APPOINTEES OVERRIDE not ONE but TWO select committee votes from panels at both the FDA and the CDC -- Michelle "we're in charge" Malinsky, goes right out there to save Biden's ass and chooses to IGNORE BOTH OF THEM..

THAT EVENT -- converted me to the "unvaxxed". Made me furious. And I'll be damned if I'll get a 3rd shot or booster while this group of rabid partisan power whores are in charge.

View attachment 544464

View attachment 544465

View attachment 544466

View attachment 544467

View attachment 544468

How many are YOUR poor minority Democrats in those red states dummy! :eusa_hand:

Second reason I am now a "booster vax" resister is the Biden Admin leaking around 2000 Covid ACTIVE border crashers all over the country WITHOUT VACCINATION or even making the effort to make sure they get adequately tested or quarantined.

What's the use of losing YOUR JOB or complying when this is the standard shitty "administration" of fairness and common sense?

Biden's secret plan to make EVERYONE immune apparently is to seed the entire country with walking Covid cases.. That's the witch-doctory approach to immunology practiced by incompetent power whores..

No it's not.

Tell me my political affiliation, I won't wait because you can't tell me.

Furthermore they don't ask for political affiliation at jab sites or upon hospitalizations

That was stupid, even for you

You would have to give me your real name and address. And that would be stupid - even for you. :)

You would have to give me your real name and address. And that would be stupid - even for you. :)

Did you give your political affiliation when you got jabbed?

Go to a hospital?

Now you're cornered because I know the answer. And no way in hell you're getting my information. That "where da white womens" thing is disturbing

Did you give your political affiliation when you got jabbed?

Go to a hospital?

Now you're cornered because I know the answer. And no way in hell you're getting my information. That "where da white womens" thing is disturbing

Voter information and party registration is public. I am surprised you don't know this. So if a polling company wants a list of R and D voters in any given state they can get it.

But they wouldn't even need to do that. Asking a question in a poll about whether someone is vaccinated, their party affiliation or even who they voted for is not at all uncommon.

This is how we already know that Trump voters are the least likely to have been vaccinated and the most likely to get COVID and die.

Hospitals and Vax sites in this country are STILL complying with OUR HIPPA laws on medical privacy.. So maybe in YOUR favorite country -- this would be possible to poll.. Not here without compliance and VOLUNTARY disclosure.

Please dont attempt to dox anyone here. It's not a good look.. :cool:

Forum List

Back