Beijing — er— NY Times Headline Focuses on Trump Gaffe

That's okay, the GOP, Faux and Fiends took a slight grammatical error by Obama and turned it into an entire political aid campaign. Don't tell me they didn't build that false narrative either, because they did.

Poor Trumpybear, they's just so mean to hims......

‘Shoot down’ Iranian gunboats.
This is why those who refuse to vet all news have no credibility.
What is honestly the BFD? Are we really that hungry for a "story?" When you chase after a crook to catch them, you "run them down." When you defeat or destroy someone, you "take them down" or "take them out." It's an expression. Are you taking them out to dinner?

Maybe it would have sounded better had Trump said to GUN THEM DOWN.
Personally, I like to MOW THEM DOWN. :smoke:

That's okay, the GOP, Faux and Fiends took a slight grammatical error by Obama and turned it into an entire political aid campaign. Don't tell me they didn't build that false narrative either, because they did.

So you think a bad thing makes another bad thing OK? Even when the varying degrees are pronounced? That’s hypocrisy.
And that Fox show doesn’t admit a conservative bias? The NYT pretends to be objective. Very dishonest.
Was Obama’s gaffe regarding an issue of national security?
You’re a dupe and you just forfeited credibility.

What was that, when Obumma counted that he had visited 57 states in the USA? Of course, leaving out the 3 others he wasn't going to.

boats are smaller ships. ergo, gunboats are just smaller gunships. gunships can be shot down. ergo, gunboats can be shot down as well. trump is right as always and is WINNING.

We once had a standing order that every despot nation in the world understood...get too close to an American military unit...ship of aircraft and you will die...I'm sure it was either Clinton or Bush or The kenyan that changed that....and now crackpot nations like Iran and Russia play chicken with us almost daily....blow the crap out of just one gun boat and it will stop....you don't stop mad men by being nice....

What was that, when Obumma counted that he had visited 57 states in the USA? Of course, leaving out the 3 others he wasn't going to.

Thanks Freak, another fine example of the media pouncing on a gaffe. But when it happen to poor old Trumpybear, Katie bar the doors, the Democrats are being unfair to the man-child who thinks he is king.

Tea bagger trumpoholics right here on USMB continue to use gaffes from Obama that are many years old. Any time Biden makes a gaffe they claim it's a sign of dementia. But, let the media report a gaffe from Trump and the cult of whining crybabies shows the real spirit and soul of tea bagger trumpoholicism. Fakers, hypocrisy, and delusional folks in denial of reality.

It jus isn't fair with hoaxes, Hillary emails, Soros, Coronavirus, stupid Republican governors, golf resorts closed, Republicans making nasty ads about Ivanka and her China profiteering, whaaa!

Thanks Freak, another fine example of the media pouncing on a gaffe. But when it happen to poor old Trumpybear, Katie bar the doors, the Democrats are being unfair to the man-child who thinks he is king.
‘57 states’ wasn’t the focus of a national security threat story.

Forum List

Back