Behold, Trump's Renfield

fake president supported by fake republicans -

F'EM ALL

Wow.....................seems the Republicans are the party of lies. And, while I've seen several examples of Republicans altering photos and passing them off as real, I don't recall any examples of Democrats smearing Republicans with photoshop.

Wow.....................seems the Republicans are the party of lies. And, while I've seen several examples of Republicans altering photos and passing them off as real, I don't recall any examples of Democrats smearing Republicans with photoshop.
You're right they don't. What democrats do is attack people in restaurants, beat up old men, and shoot people at baseball games, to name a few. I'm sure that makes you really proud of the SCUM you support!

Republicans are still learning the art of social media digital propaganda. These days it seems the Republican's idea of a healthy 'poking fun' at the Democrats is a mean-spirited racial/gender slur and/or total character assassination based on real/fake sources. They don't understand (entitled) why there are repercussions to this sort of approach, and here we are.

He’s a former, not current? Wouldn’t you call that misleading?

You're right they don't. What democrats do is attack people in restaurants, beat up old men, and shoot people at baseball games, to name a few. I'm sure that makes you really proud of the SCUM you support!

More fine examples from the Cult of Propaganda (when photos are not available)

The headline in the OP? Yes. Unfortunately, many headlines are that way these days, because our news agencies have become shit. Now you know the fact he's a former Senator, it's an extra slap in the face of your intelligence.

The headline in the OP? Yes. Unfortunately, many headlines are that way these days, because our news agencies have become shit. Now you know the fact he's a former Senator, it's an extra slap in the face of your intelligence.

Actually, he's a current AZ representative, and has been in office since 2011. Would help to look things up before spouting off about them.

Uhhh...

You didn't bother to read the link, did you? If so, you would have seen that it was Gosar, not Flake, who sent the tweet.

From the OP's link..........................

• GOP Rep. Paul Gosar of Arizona tweeted a fake photo of former President Barack Obama and Iranian President Hassan Rouhani that appears to show the two men smiling and shaking hands.
  • "The world is a better place without these guys in power," Gosar tweeted.
  • Obama and Rouhani have never met. Rouhani is also still in power.
  • Gosar made headlines during the 2018 midterm elections when six of his siblings endorsed his opponent, David Brill, and skewered Gosar's candidacy in a Brill campaign ad.

What's your point? Obama is on record saying he "likes" Soleimani, and "admires his work"

Article dated July 14, 2015:

"Obama likes Soleimani, and admires his work. As the president reportedly told a group of Arab officials in May, the Arabs 'need to learn from Iran’s example.'”

Obama Strikes a Deal--With Qassem Suleimani - by Lee Smith

Article dated June 2, 2015 (Notes From the Camp David Summit):

At a more general level, he observed that Iran has been successfully expanding its influence for years across the region — not directly, but through the use of local proxies. With more than a hint of admiration for the skill and professionalism of Qassem Soleimani and the IRGC’s Qods Force, Obama noted that Iran has consistently excelled at this type of sub-state conflict.

And that’s when he let loose with this little gem: The Arabs [] need to learn from Iran’s example. In fact, they need to take a page out of the playbook of the Qods Force — by which he meant developing their own local proxies capable of going toe-to-toe with Iran’s agents and defeating them. The president seemed to marvel at the fact that from Hezbollah to the Houthis to the Iraqi militias, Iran has such a deep bench of effective proxies willing to advance its interests.

When the U.S. Will Intervene in the Gulf, and Other Notes From the Camp David Summit

Actually, he's a current AZ representative, and has been in office since 2011. Would help to look things up before spouting off about them.

Uhhh...

You didn't bother to read the link, did you? If so, you would have seen that it was Gosar, not Flake, who sent the tweet.

From the OP's link..........................

• GOP Rep. Paul Gosar of Arizona tweeted a fake photo of former President Barack Obama and Iranian President Hassan Rouhani that appears to show the two men smiling and shaking hands.
  • "The world is a better place without these guys in power," Gosar tweeted.
  • Obama and Rouhani have never met. Rouhani is also still in power.
  • Gosar made headlines during the 2018 midterm elections when six of his siblings endorsed his opponent, David Brill, and skewered Gosar's candidacy in a Brill campaign ad.

Yeah, my bad. You're right. I misread it.

More fine examples from the Cult of Propaganda (when photos are not available)
Now you lie claiming those things never happened. You scum beg for war.

Forum List

Back