Behold, Trump's Renfield

He’s a former, not current? Wouldn’t you call that misleading?

Actually, he's a current AZ representative, and has been in office since 2011. Would help to look things up before spouting off about them.
Someone else in the thread said it, thus my question mark.

Yep, it was my bad. Sorry. Misread.
No problem. I should have checked myself. It happens to us all, sometimes.

Wow.....................seems the Republicans are the party of lies. And, while I've seen several examples of Republicans altering photos and passing them off as real, I don't recall any examples of Democrats smearing Republicans with photoshop.
You're right they don't. What democrats do is attack people in restaurants, beat up old men, and shoot people at baseball games, to name a few. I'm sure that makes you really proud of the SCUM you support!

More fine examples from the Cult of Propaganda (when photos are not available)
Now you lie claiming those things never happened. You scum beg for war.

I never said they they never happened. Millions upon millions of Democrats (and Republicans) don't attack people in restaurants, beat up old men, or shoot people at baseball games. Those that do (regardless of party) should pay the consequence for their actions.

So what? You can find a hundred doctored pictures of President Trump on the internet including that H'wood babe holding his bloody head.

Wow.....................seems the Republicans are the party of lies. And, while I've seen several examples of Republicans altering photos and passing them off as real, I don't recall any examples of Democrats smearing Republicans with photoshop.
You're right they don't. What democrats do is attack people in restaurants, beat up old men, and shoot people at baseball games, to name a few. I'm sure that makes you really proud of the SCUM you support!

Really? You want to "tit for tat" on bad political supporters? You sure?

'MAGA Bomber' Cesar Sayoc sentenced to 20 years in prison for trying to kill Trump critics, including Obama, Clinton, Biden, Booker, Harris

Forum List

Back