Behold the awesome brilliance of John F'ing Kerry

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

This is the ridiculous shaved baboon the media tried to sell us to replace GWB. The refined and elite "war hero" that wounded himself, wrote up his own paperwork submissions for medals, then theatrically threw them, only to claim he did not years later. He was the (LOL) intellectual Yale graduate that we were supposed to believe was so intellectually superior to plain speaking Bush until it was revealed Bush actually had a higher GPA at the same school.

Well this fuckin "genius" says we need to
"get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere"....

Can you imagine being this stupid? Can you imagine not knowing CO2 is produced naturally, and is actually vital to life on this planet? This jabbering assfuck is supposed to be some sort of fuckin "intellectual"? I have to imagine that it would take surgery and a metric fuckton of spray paint to make myself as stupid as John Kerry must be. When I listen to these pseudo-intellectual bed wetting liberal parasites drone on about how "intelligent" and "educated" they are I feel like Albert fuckin Einstein.

This is the ridiculous shaved baboon the media tried to sell us to replace GWB. The refined and elite "war hero" that wounded himself, wrote up his own paperwork submissions for medals, then theatrically threw them, only to claim he did not years later. He was the (LOL) intellectual Yale graduate that we were supposed to believe was so intellectually superior to plain speaking Bush until it was revealed Bush actually had a higher GPA at the same school.

Can you imagine being this stupid? Can you imagine not knowing CO2 is produced naturally, and is actually vital to life on this planet? This jabbering assfuck is supposed to be some sort of fuckin "intellectual"? I have to imagine that it would take surgery and a metric fuckton of spray paint to make myself as stupid as John Kerry must be. When I listen to these pseudo-intellectual bed wetting liberal parasites drone on about how "intelligent" and "educated" they are I feel like Albert fuckin Einstein.

That autistic girl Greta is a better choice to lead this effort.

One of the big three lies. Covid and no fraud are the other two. The thread is new. The virtue signalers will be here shortly.

Mr Ketchup can't even ride a bicycle without breaking limbs and I'm going to listen to Herman Munster.

. . . . and yet?

Exit polls showed? He got more votes than GWB.

If you had taken the cries of those who claimed election fraud back then by nefarious corporations and the machine code that would not, and could not be released to the public?

There is a very good probability that Trump would be sitting in the oval office now.

You watch too much TEE VEE and know too little about the Deep State, and about how they don't really give a shit about party, only expanding their power.

When the establishment owns them all? You have no choice, and there is no hope of winning. IT IS THE SYSTEM you need to pay attention to, not the personalities or parties . . . and the system is, has been, and will forever be corrupted if you do not start paying attention.

Uncounted: The New Math of American Elections (Full Length)

what exactly does he mean by net ZERO? and how far beyond that do we go? I'm thinking China and Russia would love to see us go to Net Zero.

Forum List

Back