Before you spend $200bn - Here is a great immigration solution

End the war on drugs, encourage a path to citizenship, deport racists like bripat. Problem solved.

End the war on drugs, encourage a path to citizenship, deport racists like bripat. Problem solved.
In other words, reward illegals for breaking our laws and thereby encourage more to come.

You cry like a baby about deporting illegals, who aren't entitled to be here, but you want to deport me, a native born American. That just goes to show what a hypocritical piece of crap you are

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

In other words, reward illegals for breaking our laws and thereby encourage more to come.

You cry like a baby about deporting illegals, who aren't entitled to be here, but you want to deport me, a native born American. That just goes to show what a hypocritical piece of crap you are

Can't take a joke? LOL.

Bripat why are you taking it personally. He just thinks an illegal immirgrant offers more to the US society than a racist with a sense of entitlement because he won geograhic lottery.

Forum List

Back